Donut Bun Maker, MORGLES Hair Bun Maker 7pcs Hair Ring Style Bun Maker Set with 5pcs Hair Elastic Bands, 20pcs Hair Pins (Dark Brown)
- Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 5.1 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.8 ounces
- UPC: 616010014625
- #29 in Hair Bun & Crown Shapers
- HAIR BUN MAKER SET - Every package includes 7pcs Dark Brown Donut Hair Bun Makers (Extra large, 2 large, 2 medium and 2 small) , 5 pieces ponytail holder elastic bands, 20 pieces bobby pins; they will help you to create different types of beautiful hair bun hairstyles
- EASY AND QUICK TO USE - Gather hair within the donut, then wrap hair and fasten with pins.Give you a most natural and stable hair style in a few minutes
- FASHIONABLE & BEAUTIFUL - Create different types of beautiful hair bun hairstyles including: Hair bun donut hairstyle, chignons, sock bun hairstyle, ballet bun, updo hairstyles, and more! Keep your hair neat and tidy!
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE - These donut bun makers made of high quality nylon, high density and lightweight, do not hurt or add more burden on your hair while adding volume and fullness to your updo hairstyles
- SUITTABLE FOR MANY OCCASION - With the Style Hair Bun Maker, you now have the flexibility to create different hair bun hairstyles for various occasions, such as Party, Dating, Wedding, Yoga, Running, Dancing, etc. Easy to use, add volume and fullness to your hairstyle and make you look elegant. Keep your hair neat and tidy
Pamosa donut hair bun makers allow you to create beautiful hair buns easily and quickly!Great for creating the perfect bun hairstyle Perfect for weddings, dance recital or proms. Specifications Color: Dark brown Size: Extra-large 10-11cm,Large 9-10cm Diameter, Medium 7-8cm Diameter, Small 5-6cm Diameter. Material: Polyester What's in Package ●2 x 2-Inch Small Hair Donuts Ring Style Bun Maker ●2 x 2.75-Inch Medium Hair Donuts Ring Style Bun Maker ●2 x 3-Inch Large Hair Donut Bun Maker ●1 x 3.75-Inch Extra-Large Hair Donut Bun Maker ●5 x Black Elastics Hair Ties ●20 x U Shape Black Hair Bobby Pins How to use 1. Pull hair back into a high ponytail and secure with elastic at the crown. 2. Place the hair donut at the very end of the ponytail and pull strands through the hole in the center. Start in the front, smooth your hair over the donut, tucking the ends underneath. Try to disperse hair evenly around the donut. 3. Slowly roll the hair donut (along with your hair) down the ponytail until you reach the base. Flip the bottom side of the hair donut upward from the inside out with both hands. As you roll, tuck loose strands underneath the donut. When you reach the base, fill in gaps in the bun by spreading hair out. 4. Tidy up loose ends and strands by pinning them around the base. To make the bun fuller, gently tug and tease strands from the center portion of the bun outward.