Dr. Ph. Martin's Bombay India Ink (Set 2) Ink Set, 1.0 oz, Set 2 Colors, 1 Set of 12 Bottles.
Size: 1.0 oz
Color: Set 2 Colors
Brand: Dr. Ph. Martin's
MPN: 800872 XXX
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 2 inches
- Item model number: 800872 XXX
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Item Weight: 2.4 pounds
- Manufacturer: Salis International, Inc.
- Country of Origin: USA
- Date First Available: August 15, 2011
- Set of 12, 1.0 oz glass bottles with droppers and mixing palette
- Vibrant India inks made from the finest ground pigments
- Lightfast, permanent, and waterproof when dry
- 24 unique colors available across two different sets
- Made in the USA
Dr. Ph. Martin's Bombay India inks offer powerful color in a convenient dropper-stopper glass bottle. These highly pigmented India inks not only remain lightfast and permanent, but are also totally waterproof when dry. They adhere to nearly all surfaces and are non-clogging when used in pens. Inks can be diluted with water and used with brushes in traditional watercolor techniques or in dip pens, technical drawing pens, and airbrushes. All colors are brilliant and transparent, except black and white, which are opaque and have excellent covering power. Each set includes 12 different colors in 1.0 oz (30 ml) glass bottles with droppers and a custom mixing palette. Set 2 Colors: Golden Yellow, Orange, Tangerine, Crimson, Cherry Red, Red Violet, Aqua, Turquoise, Yellow Ochre, Terra Cotta, Van Dyke Brown and Sepia.