Dry Shampoo Volume Powder Natural & Organic Jumbo size. For Dark and Blonde Hair - Label Look May Vary to Mint Color!
Style Name: Dry Shampoo
Size: 2 Ounce
Brand: Hair Dance
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 2 x 2 inches ; 5 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- UPC: 868458000450
- #55 in Dry Shampoos
- All Natural, Vegan, Cruelty-Free, and eco-friendly. Made in USA. NO talc, parabens, baking soda, or phtalates. Non aerosol.
- Perfect for refreshing your hair during busy mornings when you don't have time to wash your hair. Also great to use after any work-outs, during camping, and while traveling. Absorbs excess oil and adds instant volume to any hair style.
- Suitable for ALL hair colors: blondes, brunettes, redheads, light brown, and dark hair.
- To ensure the best results: Starting with the smallest amount, lightly tap on the bottle to disperse powder onto the hair roots and then gently rub in. Use a clean make up brush or fingers. If needed, let it sit for several minutes and gently rub it in again.
- Convenient to use and can be thrown in your purse for on-the-go application. Volumizing without harmful chemicals.
Hair Dance Dry Shampoo: Absorbs excess of oil from hair and adds volumeInstantly changes the look from dirty to cleanBeneficial to both: appearance and health of the hairGreat for camping, traveling, busy mornings, or just to keep hair healthier Washing hair too often can damage hair and dry it out. But if you do not wash it enough, you end up with oily hair. Our Silky Touch Dry Shampoo fixes it in seconds! Works for all Hair Colors The color of the powder itself can be described as creamy white, light beige, or oatmeal color. It becomes translucent while absorbing oil. Excess of product can be brushed out. BrunetteBlondeRedhead Read more A Little Goes a Long Way If you have never used dry shampoo powder before it can take several times experimenting with the product to learn how to use it correctly. A very small amount of the product is needed to achieve the goal. Fine, thin hair will need less of the product while thicker hair may need more. Hair that just started to get oily will need less of the product, but if you wait longer you will need a little more. "The bottle may seem small, but I need such a small amount that I can't even predict how long this will last for me. (I ordered my first bottle many months ago and it's hardly made a dent...I assume I'll get 6+ months out of this. It's already lasted longer than some spray formulas.)" Read more All-Natural Ingredients Organic Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch Organic Colloidal Oatmeal Silica(A mineral, and a major component of sand, rocks, bentonite and other clay) Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) OilOrganic Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf