Encaustic Art Stylus Pro Low Heat Tool -Includes Stylus, 3 Attachments-Standard Drawing Tip, Brush Head And Rectangle Shape- Encaustic Painting Supplies
- Package Dimensions: 8.35 x 4.84 x 2.64 inches
- Item Weight: 9.4 ounces
- Manufacturer: Encaustic Art
- Date First Available: November 20, 2019
- ENCAUSTIC ART SUPPLIES TOOL SET - Includes the Stylus Pro Low Heat graphical tool, the standard drawing tip, brush head, and rectangle shape. Many more head shapes are available and sold separately.
- LOW HEAT GRAPHICAL TOOL - The Encaustic Art Stylus Pro is a low-heat graphical tool intended specifically for working with molten wax for encaustic. The convenient switch on the handle has a red-light alert when switched on. Use setting I to heat the smaller tips and head shapes. For a boost or using larger head shapes move the switch to II for a hotter output.
- LIMITLESS ENCAUSTIC PAINTING CREATIVITY - The stylus and attachments allow you to create spots, lines, shading & shapes with wax for encaustic. Graphical renderings and blending become easy. Create endless possibilities with this heat tool set for encaustic molten wax.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR ARTISTS -A perfect gift for friends and DIY lovers. It also can be a wonderful handmade tool for people to develop their creativity. There are many more head shapes available for this lovely tool and the crucible enables melting and pouring in a very different manner. See our storefront for all your encaustic art supplies needs.
- ADD TO CART WITH CONFIDENCE- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please contact us for a refund or exchange of your Encaustic Stylus Low Heat Tool and accessories.
Encaustic Art The Original Stylus Pro Low Heat Tool Stylus Pro Set The Encaustic Art Stylus Pro brings controllable graphical working to your encaustic art with an “on handle” control and numerous interchangeable tips.It is a low-heat graphical tool intended specifically for working with molten wax. Includes 3 tips The standard drawing tip, brush head and rectangle shape come with the Stylus. These allow spots, lines, shading and many shapes to be created. Graphical renderings and blending become easy. There are many more head shapes available for this lovely tool and the crucible enables melting and pouring in a very different manner. The convenient switch on the handle has a red-light alert when switched on. Use setting I to heat the smaller tips and head shapes. For a boost or using larger head shapes move the switch to II for a hotter output. Read more Be Creative with shapes! Specifications: Weight: 270 gm/ 0.5 lbs Size : 255 x 82 x 52mm Material: plastic/metal Temperature :70 – 90 °C / 158 – 194 °F AN ESSENTIAL ENCAUSTIC ART TOOL SET Encaustic Art The Original Stylus Pro Includes: Stylus Pro Low Heat graphical tool Standard Drawing Tip Brush Head Tip Rectangule Head Tip Metal Stand Abrasive Paper to Smooth Edges Read more Encaustic Art uses heat to melt wax colours and work them into artistic results. As an ancient process it was used mostly for portrait and icon painting. We have brought this idea into the modern electrical world, creating a simple and satisfying way for anyone to discover this fascinating, creative and artistic activity. Simple to start, exciting to explore! The small electric painting iron is central our approach to this wax melting art. A flexible white non-absorbent card, which remains clean in use, provides the material for beginners, on which the wax is applied. Wax is a liquid when warmed and a solid at ambient room temperature. Having heat as the solvent results in fast completion. Instead of drying, the wax just needs to cool, which literally takes seconds. The real magic is the ability to rework the wax art simply by reapplying the warm iron or other heated tools. Whether just small adjustments or a complete change! This is a unique “unfreezable paint”. The iron is just the start. There is a stylus with many different heads available. It is used for graphical details, much like a pen or brush. It makes working inside larger images easier too. Then there are hotplates and many hand-tools to excite and inspire forms within encaustic artwork. Our hot air gun blows warm air onto the wax, melting and moving it without any direct physical contact. Encaustic Art is a versatile genre with many approaches. And why are we THE ORIGINAL? Back in the late 1980’s we took the iron and wax blocks and created the first sets of their kind in the world. These have evolved, and we continue to add new, creative and inspiring products alongside clear information. We hope Encaustic Art brings something and enjoyable special into your creative life.