Engino Inventor - 30-IN-ONE |BUILD 30 Motorized Models | Assemble Drag Racer, Drawbridge, Truck , T-Rex, Helicopter, Elevator and so much more | STEM Construction Kit
Size: Engineering Set: 30 Multi-Model Options
- Product Dimensions: 18.5 x 12.8 x 18.7 inches
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.32 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: ENG-3030
- Manufacturer recommended age: 6 - 15 years
- Engino brings complex concepts into clear focus for budding engineers and scientists with award winning components and step by step illustrated assembly instructions
- Build 30 Motorized Models using the included and online 3D rendered instructions
- Assemble a Drag Racer or Drawbridge, a Truck or a T-Rex, a Helicopter or an Elevator and so much more
- Manual includes step by step, 3D rendered assembly instructions
- Models illustrated online at Engino's website or using the Engino 3D app downloadable free for Android or Apple iOS. MADE IN CYPRUS
Size:Engineering Set: 30 Multi-Model Options Engino for ages 6 and up. Engino - INVENTOR 30, Multi Models - brings complex designs into simple focus with clear, 3-D rendered, printed instruction manuals. Build 30 assemblies from the manual including a Drag Racer, T-Rex, Crane, Draw Bridge and much more. Or add some imagination and make your own creation. The Engino Building System was invented by Costas Sisamos, a former teacher and engineer for the purpose of helping students build technological models creatively and easily to experiment and learn about science and technology in a way that includes all the benefits of play. Research grants from local and E.U. sources helped transition the three year research project into an innovative product. Since then Engino has developed more snap-fit components such as gears, pulleys, motots, and solar panels. The major advantage of the Engino system is that it's design flexibility enables children to build simple or complex models quickly using a small number of components.