EquiGroomer Cedar Deshedding Brush for Horses | Undercoat Deshedding Tool for Large Pets With Short and Long Hair| Comb Removes Loose Dirt, Hair and Fur| Professional Horse Brush for Grooming Shedding
MPN: Does not apply
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 8.43 x 2.17 x 1.22 inches; 10.23 Ounces
- Date First Available : March 10, 2018
- Manufacturer : EquiGroomer
- STRESS-FREE DESHEDDING: Our unique hardened steel blade removes dead hair without pulling, pain or the stress many standard shedding tools can cause. Tiny barbs at the end of each tooth grab only the dead, dry, scaly hair while you brush, leaving the healthy hair behind. Stop scrubbing your horse with a rubber curry to remove dead hair. Save your elbow grease for other tasks around the barn.
- IDEAL FOR SENSITIVE-SKINNED ANIMALS: Standard shedding tools often have large teeth that can scratch the skin while removing a dead, winter coat. The tiny teeth on the EquiGoomers blade make direct contact with the fur but are too short to touch the skin. This is especially important when it comes to sensitive breeds like Thoroughbreds! All your horse will feel is the sensation of being brushed.
- MORE THAN JUST A SHEDDING BLADE: The EquiGroomer works great at removing hair from bedding, car upholstery, and carpets too!
- QUALITY USA MATERIALS: Our handles are coated with a tough, lacquer finish so theyll easily wipe clean with a damp cloth. Our hardened steel blades are coated with an epoxy finish that prevents rust and prolongs their life.
Do you want a smart, easy, and comfortable way to take care of your horse's coat and give it a lush, rich, and healthy look? Sick and tired of spending time, money, and effort on poorly made deshedding brushes, combs, tools, gloves, or other accessories? Does your horse have sensitive skin and hates all the standard shedding tools you've tried before? If you answered yes to any of these questions then the EquiGroomer premium grooming brush is the perfect solution to your horse's shedding and year-round coat care! Used in the same way as a brush, the uniquely designed teeth on the metal blade grab dead, dry, scaly hair without tugging, pulling, or scrubbing out the healthy ones. Unlike most shedding tools that work by diving deep into the coat, tiny barbs on the EquiGroomer's tiny teeth grab only the dead, scaly hair without ever touching the skin so you'll never have to worry about causing harm to your horse's skin because there's always a protective layer of fur between the blade and the skin. That's why it's perfect for animals that hate being groomed or have sensitive skin. In fact, the harder you press, the better the results. Made with premium quality materials and is 100% safe for your horse. Safe to use and will end the stress and anxiety associated with springtime shedding. Horses actually like being groomed with it because it feels like a massage! Totally risk free, we're willing to help you with any questions or problems!