EverNary Dog Door Bell Wireless Doggie Doorbells for Potty Training with Warterproof Touch Button Dog Bells Included Receiver and Transmitters
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Package Dimensions : 4.13 x 3.7 x 3.66 inches; 7.02 Ounces
- Item model number : GM03
- Batteries : 2 12V batteries required.
- Date First Available : October 11, 2020
- Manufacturer : EverNary
- 100 Days Full Refund or Replacement:As a dog doorbell,it's suitable for all size dogs-xsmall,small,medium or large! It's also can be used as a wireless doorbell for home or as caregiver pager for elderly/sick patient. What to do if not satisfied with our products? Return it to us within 100 days and get 100% of your money back.
- Trigger simply:This dog door bell solves the problem of all sizes dogs scratching barking and whining when they want to go outside or back home.No need to press.Just lightly touch or slip over the button through nose or claw to activate . Easy for any small or big dogs to use.
- Easy Installation:EverNary dog doorbells for potty training are wireless.Use Velcro to stick the transmitter on the door/floor/wall or place it any where you need.Flexibly increase or decrease the receiver and transmitter according to your needs.The matching method is simple and easy to operate.
- Customizable:The receiver has 55 ring tones and 5 levels volume from 0db to 110db for choice and LED flashing .Set to 0db(mute mode) when you need.Could not be disturbed.Give you a better home experience.
- Long Range & Waterproof: Receiver and transmitter working distance can reach 800ft in the barrier-free environment.The transmitter's waterproof grade is IP55, it can work normally on rainy days,it can be used indoors or outdoors.
EverNary dog door bell is easy installation, modern stylish design .The receiver: Simply plug it to an AC outlet. The transmitter: Just mount them where you need! They can be placed on the door/floor/wall for easy use with a paw or nose, no damage to the wall. In fact, we even can place it to a small board,and let it laying there by the door or where we liked. When we are training our dog, can place it where needed.You can do your training during feeding time. Put the food outside the door, and then show the dog how to ring the bell. When they do it, praise them and immediately open the door.Put your dog out any time they ring the bell, whether they want to or not! Puppy would ring it and when I'd come over to let him out, maybe he didn't want to go out, just wanted to play. So put them out anyway! If you're consistent about it, they will only ring when they want to go out.Technical ParametersReceiver working voltage: 110-260VTransmitter Battery: 12V 23A alkaline batteryWorking temperature:-30°C ~+70°CTransmitter waterproof grade: IP55Operation range: 800+ feet; (open air)VOLUME: 5 Levels (0-110 dB),unique mute-free mode, giving users a better home experience55 Ringtones: The pairing method is simple.Users can set any music as doorbell ringtone according to personal preference.Packing ListPlug-in Receiverx1Transmitterx2Velcro x2User manualx123A 12V Batteryx2 (included)Mini screwdriverx1