Exfoliating Loofah Sponge Pads (Pack of 8) - Large 4x6-100% Natural Luffa and Terry Cloth Materials Loofa Sponge Scrubber Body Glove - Men and Women
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches ; 3.84 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- UPC: 603275238552
- Item model number: Loofah-08
- #12 in Bath Loofahs
- Only sold in AVE DEAL, EXFOLIATING LOOFAH PAD ( large 4X6 inches): The most natural way to clean your skin to have a long lasting effects of young, clean, smooth and rejuvenating feel.
- EASY TO USE: Soak In Water To Become Soft Before Using;Dry In The Air Afer Using.Elastic hand strap and soft terry cloth backing allows for easy all over body scrubbing.
- INSPIRED BY PEOPLE. FOUND IN NATURE. Proud to be CRUELTY-FREE & Eco-Friendly. No chemicals. Hypoallergenic. Sustainable & Non-toxic.
- ENHANCE YOUR SKIN & HEALTH. Remove dry or dead skin, reduce blemishes, clear acne & blackheads, assist treatment of skin conditions. Improve your skin's health naturally.
Made from natural grown loofah gourds, our Loofah Sponges provide a gentle daily exfoliating experience. Our economical multi-packs allow you to stock up and replace them when the time comes. Remember to soak your loofah sponge in water before using it for the first time. Tips for maintaining your Loofah Sponge: Like any other sponge, loofahs are meant to be used for a limited time before being replaced. However, if you follow these tips on cleaning your loofah, you will be able to a month of use out of a single loofah. Dry it daily: After using your loofah, remove it from the moist shower environment and leave it somewhere with enough airflow to completely dry it out between uses. If you want to be extra cautious, soap up the loofah and rinse it out on its own after washing yourself and before letting it hang to dry. Clean it: Your loofah should be cleaned once a week. Every few weeks, soak the loofah in a solution of 5 percent bleach and then rinse thoroughly. Avoid use after shaving: Bacteria can enter your skin through any sort of nick or cut, so you shouldn't use your loofah on the affected area for a couple of days after shaving. Replace it regularly: Natural loofahs should be replaced every month. If you notice mold on it or it develops a mildewy or musty odor, replace it immediately. Why Wicked Health and Beauty? We specialize in the design, production and economical sale of natural skin care products/tools to help you create clear, healthy skin! Great products and amazing bonuses. We're friendly! We'll be in touch to ensure you are super happy!