Eyelash Extension Primer/Cleanser (1.35fl.oz/40ml) Stacy Lash/Protein Oil Remover/Increase Adhesive Bonding Power Retention/Pretreatment for Individual Semi Permanent Extensions Glue Supplies
- Item Weight: 2.08 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 ounces
- UPC: 601202300495
- #94 in False Eyelashes & Adhesives
- STACY LASH PRIMER - is designed to prep lashes before application of extensions. It removes traces of body oils, residual make-up and dust, thus making them perfectly clean to ensure better hold of individual extensions to natural lashes.
- BETTER GLUE RETENTION the primer promotes reliable bond, contributing to longer extensions wear and helping to prevent their early fallout. Increases eyelash extension adhesive power.
- PRACTICAL SIZE a 1.35 fl. oz. (40 ml) bottle offers more value and will last longer, while a capped spray top adds to comfort of use and provides proper seal to retain product properties and to prevent its evaporation.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE We protect you and your clients by providing products of only the highest premium quality, which complies with the standards ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE if you are not 100% satisfied, please contact us and we will do our best to address your concern. Our mission is to provide eyelash extension technicians with superior quality and premium grade materials to give ultimate highlight to the eyes of their clients.
GENERAL INFO Stacy Lash Eyelash Primers (sometimes also referred to as protein removers or cleansers) are used to cleanse lashes from natural body oils prior to applying extensions. Growing natural lashes have a coat of natural oil that makes them look shiny, keeps them flexible and provides protection from environment factors. However, when it comes to extension, this thin film of oil combined with make-up and dust could compromise adhesion as it presents a barrier between the natural lash and the glue. Primers are meant to remove it to ensure good contact. INTENDED USE: Removal of traces of dirt, oils, and makeup from eyelashes in preparation for eyelash extension BENEFITS: Clean lashes ensure better glue grip and hold, adding to longer retention. Keep lashes clean as a whistle for better retention! USE INSTRUCTIONS: - Apply eye pads for eye protection - Spray primer on lint-free micro brushes OR - Spray it in the cap using it as a container to soak brushes - Thoroughly clean lashes using micro brushes - Let lashes dry then brush them slightly for ease of separation CAUTION: Do not spray in the eyes Eyes must be closed all the time Rinse with water if gets into the eye Don’t spray on or use around broken skin Discontinue use if irritation develops and see a doctor if needed Do not expose to heat and flame Keep out of reach of children INGREDIENTS: Water, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Allantoin, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA Manufactured at ISO quality & environment management certified facilities.