Flormoon Animal Figures 5 pcs Realistic Plastic Cambrian Ancient Organism Set Includes Anomalocaris, Opabinia, etc. Science Project, Learning Educational Toys, Birthday Gift for Kids Toddlers
- Package Dimensions: 7.87 x 5.91 x 3.94 inches
- Item Weight: 6.7 ounces
- Manufacturer recommended age: 3 years and up
- Mfg Recommended age: 3 year and up
- Manufacturer: FLORMOON
- SAFETY MATERIAL - FLORMOON Animal Figures Playset was Made of high quality durable ABS plastic, Non-Toxic Paint and Odorless. All by safety meterials for kids, all animal figures are solid.
- Great Gift for Kids Age 3 and up - It's an awesome birthday gift or prize for kids and great action figures to play with and also look great as kid's room decoration. They are worth to be collected, decorating children's bookcase and desk.
- EARLY EDUCATIONAL TOYS - These were great for education purposes, creative play, party favors and crafts. It will help to improve children's concentration and outsight, develop and train their imagination and creativity.
- REALISTIC APPEARANCE - Our wild animal animal figures set was made by hand painted with high realistically detailed appearance, cute face and childish eyes. Their uniquely molded textures and richly painted details make the animals vivid.
- LONG TERM WARRANTY - FLORMOON Animal Figures has a no hassle 100% guarantee refund policy. If you get the play animal figures set and do not love them, simply return for a full refund. Just Add to your cart now!
Anomalocaris - The Overlord of the Cambrian Animal Kingdom Anomalocaris is a kind of fossil arthropod with huge body and strange body shape. Shrimp can reach up to 2 meters in length and is considered to be the earliest top predator in the Phanerozoic marine ecosystem. Features: Sharp Teeth and Sharp Mouth, Can Also "netize" to PreyModel Size: 17(L)9.5(W)2.5(H) CMThe largest Cambrian Animal Read more Opabinia - The Ancient Animal of the Cambrian Obabin Lived in the ocean about 530 million years ago, probably where Canada was located. They have 5 eyes with stalks. Scientists speculate that the Obabin sea scorpion may be a distant relative of shrimp Features: Body Length: 4.1 to 7 CMLived about 530 million years agoModel Size: 17(L)5.5(W)3(H) CMIts head has five protruding eyes supported by eye stems, and its vision range is likely to reach 360°. Read more Cephalaspis - The Ambassador of Peace The front part of the turtle's body is wrapped in a slipper-like head armor. The body exposed behind the head armor looks like a fish, except that the scales covering it are rib-like long strips. There is a pair of fleshy pectoral fins on the back of the head, but there is no pelvic fin. In addition, there are two dorsal fins and a crooked caudal fin whose upper leaf is larger than the lower leaf. Features: Fish- shaped animalLiving between 400 million and 500 million years agoA few centimeters to tens of centimeters longModel Size: 12.5(L)4.5(W)3(H) CM Read more Eurypteroid - Top Predators of the Early Ordovician The Eurypteroid is an extinct arthropod. It has a similar appearance to the horseshoe horseshoe crab. The body is divided into a head, thorax and abdomen. The head is composed of six body segments. There are six pairs of appendages on the ventral surface. The last pair is plate-shaped for Swiming. ArthropodLived about 420 million years agoModel Size: 14(L)6(W)1.5(H) CM Read more Trilobita - The Strongest Creature on The Earth The shape of trilobites is mostly oval or elliptical. The whole body is obviously divided into three parts: head, chest and tail. The carapace is hard, and the carapace is divided into three roughly equal parts longitudinally with two dorsal grooves. ArthropodLived 560 million years agoModel Size: 13(L)7.5(W)3(H) CM Read more Packing Including 1 x Anomalocaris 1 x Opabinia 1 x Cephalaspis 1 x Eurypteroid 1 x Trilobita Read more