FoamTouch 1x30x72HDF Upholstery Foam Sheet, 1x30x72, White
- Product Dimensions: 72 x 30 x 1 inches
- Item model number: 1x30x72HDF
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Item Weight: 2.25 pounds
- Manufacturer: FoamTouch
- Country of Origin: USA
- Date First Available: October 14, 2016
- Proudly Made in the USA!
- Size: 1" thick x 30" wide x 72" long
- We offer FoamTouch High Density (1.8-44lb) and FoamTouch Medium Density (1.8-36lb). Our foam will last for 7-10 years. Please note our foam is not fire retardant.
- Packaging Info: All foam is sold per sheet and your package may come vacuum packed, rolled, or compressed. Once the package is received open immediately to ensure the foam regains its original size and form. Do not let the package remain unopened for longer than a week, as the foam could lose its shape. Please allow up to 72 hours for your foam to regain its original shape.
High density foam has a compression rate of 44lbs. It features the perfect amount of cushioning and stiffness. Its soft but still holds its firmness and support for an individual to sit on it without compressing the foam too much. Compression = firmness compression (not density) is what determines firmness. If you dont want a cushion thats hard as a rock or a mattress that sinks when you sit on it, you have to check the compression or ild number. Compression means the number of pounds necessary to compress a piece of foam 25% and still bounce back to the original thickness. For example, a 4" thick piece of foam that requires 33 lbs. To pack it down 1" and have it return to its full 4" thickness has a 33 lb. Compression rating or (ild) -indention load deflection. All foam sheets are sold per sheet not per yard. Do not open with a box cutter. Use a ball point pen or a pencil. Start by making a little incision and break it from there durability : will last 7 to 10 years.