FoamTouch 3pack 1"x30"x72" Medium Density Upholstery Foam Sheet, 3 Count (Pack of 1), White
Size: 3 Count (Pack of 1)
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Product Dimensions: 72 x 30 x 1 inches
- Item Weight: 6.75 pounds
- Manufacturer: FoamTouch
- Country of Origin: USA
- Item model number: 1x30x72MDF(3pack)
- Fabric Type: 100% Polyurethane
- Care instructions: Keep from direct sun light, Do not get wet, Use a cover
- Assembly required: No
- Batteries required: No
- 100% Polyurethane
- Proudly Made in the USA!
- Size: 3pack 1" thick x 30" wide x 72" long
- We offer FoamTouch High Density (1.8-44lb) and FoamTouch Medium Density (1.8-36lb). Our foam will last for 7-10 years. Please note our foam is not fire retardant.
- Packaging Info: All foam is sold per sheet and your package may come vacuum packed, rolled, or compressed. Once the package is received open immediately to ensure the foam regains its original size and form. Do not let the package remain unopened for longer than a week, as the foam could lose its shape. Please allow up to 72 hours for your foam to regain its original shape.
Medium density foam has a compression rate of 36lbs. It features the perfect amount of cushion and stiffness. It’s soft but still holds its firmness and support for an individual to sit on it without compressing the foam too much. Compression = firmness compression (not density) is what determines the firmness. If you don’t want a cushion that’s hard as a rock or a mattress that sinks too much, you must check the compression or ILD number. The ILD tells you how many pounds per cubic foot it takes to compress a 4" sample (50 sq inch) by 25% of its overall thickness. For example, a 4" thick piece of foam that requires 36 lbs. to pack it down 1" has a 36 lb. Compression rating or (ILD) -indention load deflection. All foam sheets are sold per sheet not per yard. Do not open with a box cutter. Use a ball point pen or a pencil. Start by making a little incision and break it from there. will last 7 to 10 years when properly used.