Foot Pumice Stone for Feet Hard Skin Callus Remover and Scrubber (Pack of 4) (Blue)
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 2 x 4 inches ; 2.24 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- UPC: 791300887964
- #3 in Foot Pumices
- FOR SOFT, SMOOTH FEET: Natural foot stone to remove calluses and tough skin for soft, healthy, smooth feet and heels, as well as hands and elbows
- 2 COARSENESSES: 2 Sided pumice stone for best results to suit any type of feet. Use according to your personal needs and at the pressure you like
- THE SANITARY SOLUTION: Maryton's self-chipping material naturally erodes in tiny particles during use, preventing any unsanitary buildupsimply rinse the pumice under water to clean it
- SAFE AND ERGONOMIC: Eco Friendly, Anti-Bacterial Solution Safe. Nice size and fits into the palm of the hand for easy use. Pamper your footsies and walk out in style and confidence
- 100% SATISFACTION OR YOUR MONEY BACK - We are confident that you'll love our product that we offer a no questions asked 30 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied!! What are you waiting for?Click the Buy Button Now!!
Color:Blue MARYTON Foot Pumice Stone is always the right choice. Natural foot stone, remove dead skin, do not hurt the skin, help you restore a pair of delicate feet Color: Blue and yellow Material: PU Pumice Dimensions: 5 x 4 x 2 inches Item Weight: 2.24 ounces Package Include: 4Pumice Pad How to Use: 1. Soak your callus with warm water until soft 2. Using a rough side, gently rub gently to remove the callus from the foot 3. Rinse off excess dead skin with warm water 4. Gently rub the delicate side with your feet. After finishing, wash and dry your feet. 5. Finally apply a layer of high quality moisturizer or foot cream Notice: 1.Because of the natural pumice,when you open the inner cover, there may be some pumice powder. 2.These pumices can only be used on wet feet. Do not use on delicate, soft skin or on inflamed, red skin. 3.It is better to use in the shower or after showering. 4.The flakes may fall off during the first use, and the pumice can be lightly immersed in the water before use. 5.Replace your pumice stone if it’s showing signs of wear and tear.