Foxx Life Sciences-25H-1621-OEM Hydrophobic PTFE Inline Vent Filters for Carboys and Containers, 0.22um, 1/4" Silicone Tubing, Non-Sterile, (Pack of 2)
- Package Dimensions : 5.7 x 5.3 x 5.2 inches; 4.8 Ounces
- Item model number : 25H-1621-OEM
- Date First Available : January 30, 2014
- Manufacturer : Foxx Life Sciences
- Best Sellers Rank: #357,585 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific) #89 in Lab Filter Membranes
- #89 in Lab Filter Membranes
Foxx Life Sciences Carboy Vent Filters are used for hydrophobic venting and solvent filtration applications. The PTFE filter membrane is ideal for maintaining purified water stored in carboys, or for sterile venting during a slow exhaust/liquid autoclave cycle of EZgrip carboys. All materials comply with USP Class VI standards, and are autoclavable up to 10 times. Hydrophobic PTFE membrane is reinforced with polypropylene housing and features a stepped hosebarb. Available in Non-sterile 1.00µm, 0.2µm pore sizes with platinum- cured silicone tubing, or in bulk packs (without tubing).