Fram Fresh Breeze Cabin Air Filter with Arm & Hammer Baking Soda, CF10729 for Select Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep Vehicles
Pattern Name: Filter Replacement
- Manufacturer: FRAM
- Part Number: CF10729
- Item Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 2 x 8 inches
- Country of Origin: USA
- Item model number: CF10729
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Size: 1 Count (Pack of 1)
- Color: White
- Style: CF10729
- Material: Paper
- Pattern: Filter Replacement
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Special Features: Up to 2 Year Protection
- Included Components: Cabin air filter
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Warranty Description: 30 days
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Date First Available: February 4, 2011
- ERADICATE ODORS: FRAM air vent filters release clean air that is deodorized with the power of arm and hammer baking soda. Embrace cleaner and fresher air while eliminating dirt.
- ELIMINATES IRRITANTS: Various particles like dust and pollen can accumulate inside your vehicle. These hard to see irritants can be exposed to all passengers, but FRAM air cabin filter filters 98% of contaminants.
- EASY INSTALL: Install FRAM cabin filter within minutes by reaching into your glove department, sliding your filter in and getting a locked in fit.
- REFRESHING: Experience a cleaner and refreshing feeling with our vehicle air filter. No more road trips where unknown particles may be surrounding the air you breathe. Instead, enjoy the rides with a pleasant lingering scent.
- ARM AND HAMMER: FRAM Fresh Breeze is the only cabin air filter that can help remove odors flowing through the vehicle ventilation system, thanks to the ARM & HAMMER baking soda and carbon embedded in the filter media.
Air entering your vehicle may be up to six times dirtier than the air outside. FRAM Fresh Breeze Cabin Air Filters take only minutes to install and can keep up to 98% of road dust and pollen particles from entering your vehicle's cabin. FRAM Fresh Breeze cabin air filters are the only cabin air filter that uses the natural deodorizing properties of Arm & Hammer Baking Soda to absorb odors flowing through the ventilation system. Activated carbon embedded in the filter helps absorb noxious gases such as exhaust fumes, improving the air quality inside the cabin. Contaminants that enter the vehicle with outside air through the vehicle’s air conditioning, heating and ventilation system can become concentrated and expose passengers to road dust, dirt and allergens at higher levels than outside the car. Breathe in cleaner air with a FRAM Fresh Breeze Cabin Air Filter.