Framar Rainbow Connect and Color Bowl Set – Mixing Bowls for Hair Color, Hair Bleach, Hair Dye, Coloring Set - 7 Pack
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 5 x 4 inches ; 10.9 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 11.4 ounces
- UPC: 794180910234
- Item model number: SG_B076DNRJNC_US
- #46 in Hair Color Mixing Bowls
- Perfect for coloring products at the salon, studio, or at home. Especially for those who want multi colored hair with all the different bowls. Essential accessories for coloring hair!
- Set of six interlocking hair tint bowls. Create the perfect palette of colors for your next hair masterpiece. Your hair color bowls should be as fun as your hair color. Use a couple, or use them all! All the bowls in this mixing bowl set stack up on top of each other, making them easy to take on the go.
- Sturdy with non-slip rubber bottom, so don't worry about hair color spillage. Easy to clean and store; could be cleaned up nicely by rinsing with water for multiple uses.
- These bowls are excellent for mixing developer with hair dye, hair bleach, and hair toner. Perfect for your arsenal of hair tools at the hair salon. Can even be used as a paint color palette for your kids!
- Every mixing bowl is made of stain and shock resistant material. The perfect bowl set!
The Framar Connect & Color Bowl 7 Pack Set is the perfect combo for your hair coloring needs! These mixing bowls are perfect for both coloring, or keratin treatments. They allow you to mix all chemical treatments safely and easily. They’re washable and reusable, have durable construction, and there is no chemical reaction or stains with hair dye. Each bowl perfectly connects into each other, making it super easy to hold all 7 bowls at one time. They allow for easy mixing and application of any hair color, whether you’re a beginner or an expert. Bowls have a non-slip rubberized bottom to prevent any hair color from tipping. These are essential hair tools for the salon, and could even be used for guacamole as a fun dip with different spreads! Let these bowls save you time and money behind the chair!