Franco Kids Bedding Super Soft Plush Cuddle Pillow Buddy, One Size, How to Train Your Dragon Toothless
Size: One Size
Color: How to Train Your Dragon Toothless
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 13 x 7 inches
- Item Weight: 2.05 pounds
- Manufacturer: Franco Manufacturing Company Inc
- Item model number: PC0348
- Fabric Type: 100% Polyester
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Batteries Required: No
- 100% Polyester
- TOOTHLESS DRAGON DESIGN: Your little dragon trainer will have a new best friend with this plush character pillow shaped like Toothless the Dragon from the hit DreamWorks movie How to Train Your Dragon.
- SOFT PLUSH QUALITY: Your little one would love to snuggle up with their favorite character by their side. Made of super soft plush material for a comfortable feel perfect to snuggle in your sleep or a great play time accessory.
- FUN AND CUDDLY: This detailed cuddle pillow brings the cheerful style of Poppy Troll to life with fun character details that include bright pink faux fur hair, embroidered eyes, and a stylish attached dress and flower headband. A great travel accessory for use in home, car, camping and sleepovers for napping and cuddling.
- ITEM INCLUDES: The Night Furry Toothless character shaped plush cuddle pillow measures 24" (L) x 13" (W) x 7" (Thick).
- EASY CARE: To maintain color and vibrancy, simply spot clean as needed.
Size:One Size | Color:How to Train Your Dragon Toothless Your little dragon trainer will be ready for any adventure with their very own dragon by their side. Any fan of the How to Train Your Dragon movies will love this plush character pillow shaped like the loyal dragon, Toothless. This Toothless character pillow is the perfect plush toy for your little one to sleep and play with. The high-quality microfiber material is ultra-soft and snuggly and the polyester filling provides plenty of cushioning for them to rest their head on. Full of fun character details, this Toothless dragon pillow looks just like the movie character with eye-catching features like three- dimensional ears and wings, embroidered face detailing, and his signature red tail. When they’re not using their How to Train Your Dragon pillow to sleep or play, it will make a fun addition to their bedroom décor.