GINGERLEAD Dog Sling Hip Support Harness, Padded Rear Lifting Aid Helps Old Pets Walk, K9s Recover from Surgery. Male/Unisex Design Fits Male & Female Dogs. Integrated Leash. Made in U.S.A. since 2008
Size: Small - Male
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 11 x 7 x 1.8 inches; 4 Ounces
- Item model number : GL-SM
- Date First Available : December 10, 2011
- Manufacturer : GingerLead
- SIZING - Support pad is 3.5" wide (at the cutout) x 17" long. Sling length adjusts from 37" - 60" long, so you remain upright while supporting your pup. Typically fits small to medium size dogs 20-65 lbs or Larger Barrel Chested Dogs, Like Boxers or Bullies. DACHSHUNDS USE THE X-SMALL SIZE. Please measure to ensure the proper fit.
- FEATURES No Bunching - Padded for Comfort - Integrated Leash - Adjustable for Height - Cutout for Male Dogs - Easy to Use - Soft Corduroy Lining
- MACHINE WASHABLE AND DRYABLE The superior quality and durability of the GingerLead is preserved after machine washing and drying. Proudly MADE IN U.S.A.
- USED IN VETERINARY HOSPITALS - GingerLeads are used by veterinarians throughout the United States. Recommended for recovery from TPLO / cruciate, hip, IVDD or back surgery, physical therapy, to assist senior dogs suffering from arthritis, degenerative myelopathy or vestibular disease, and disabled pets needing help with mobility or balance.
- OUR INSPIRATION The experiences helping our 6 month old Golden Retriever puppy, Ginger, recover from reconstructive hip surgery for severe hip dysplasia, then knee surgery a few years later, was the inspiration for our patented design. The GingerLead harness was a lifesaver again when Ginger was old and needed help up and down stairs, and out for walks.