Glycolic Acid 40% Chemical Peel - Intense Alpha Hydroxy Acid Skin Peel For Acne Scarring, Wrinkles, Fine Lines and Brown Spots. 1 fl oz
Size: 1 Fl Oz.
Brand: DIVINE DERRIERE
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces
- UPC: 806810516836 806802641515
- Item model number: 416240
- #9 in Facial Acids & Peels
- Ideal for Breakouts, Blackheads, Hyperpigmentation, Enlarged Pores, Whiteheads, Sun Damage, and Oily Skin types. Helps smooth out fine lines and wrinkles WITHOUT VISIBLE PEELING.
- Supports natural cell turnover. Helps promote stimulation of collagen formation. Fades sun damage, skin discolorations, and acne scarring, resulting in a healthier looking appearance.
- Helps minimize the appearance of uneven skin texture and other signs of aging. Ideal for brown spots and uneven skin tone caused by sun damage and Oily Skin types.
- Divine offers an Unconditional 90-Day 100% Money Back Guarantee. Just contact us. No questions asked and no need to return the bottle. Professional use - unbuffered (typical concentration: 1-10%).
Deep Exfoliation Divine glycolic acid peel is formulated to exfoliate dead cells on the surface of your skin, exposing more radiant and youthful skin tone and texture. Glycolic acid dissolves the bond between dead skin cells and the surface of the skin. After the dissolving action, dead skin cells will slough off resulting in smaller pore sizes and less acne. The alpha hydroxy peel also helps stimulate collagen production and increase cell regeneration reducing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, hyperpigmentation, and superficial scars. All Divine products are manufactured in the USA in an FDA registered Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) compliant facility. Each batch will have its own unique lot number printed onto the bottom of each bottle. Includes full instructions. Read more Stunning Results Divine glycolic acid peel will help you: Diminish wrinkles and soft lines Fade skin discoloration caused by rosacea, melasma, or age spots Clear hyperpigmentation, blackheads, and acne Unclog pores and whiteheads Stimulate collagen production for more youthful skin Repair skin damage caused by UV rays Brighten and rejuvenate skin Read more Light Peel When first starting the glycolic peel regimen, it’s recommended to use the light peel. This peel is excellent for those with sensitive skin because it’s less likely to cause skin irritation and side effects than medium and deep peels. The recovery period after the light peel is usually immediate. Divine’s light peel is available in 10% solution. Medium Peel Medium peels are great for experienced glycolic peel users and those with oily, dull, or non-sensitive skin. This peel is more potent than the light peel. Use with care and always patch test before starting a new solution. Medium peels are available in 40% and 50% solutions. Deep Peel Deep peels are more potent than medium peels. Deep peels should only be used by those who have successfully undergone medium peel regimens without skin irritation. These peels are available in 60% and 70% solutions. Read more