HALO Sleepsack 100% Cotton Wearable Blanket, TOG 0.5, Huggy Bears, Small
Color: Huggy Bears
Size: Small (Pack of 1)
- Material: Cotton
- Color: Huggy Bears
- Brand: HALO
- Style: Sleeveless
- Blanket Form: Swaddle
- Product Dimensions: 9"L x 0.5"W
- Pattern: Animal, Bicycle
- Recommended Uses For Product: Sleeping
- Care instructions: Machine Wash
- Size: Small (Pack of 1)
- Fabric Type: Cotton
- Unit Count: 1.0 Count
- Number of Items: 1
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 0.5 x 11.5 inches
- Item model number: 12997
- Target gender: Male
- Material Type: Cotton
- Best uses: Sleeping
- Batteries required: No
- Specification met: (unset)
- Item Weight: 7.4 ounces
- Country/Region of origin: China
- SleepSack nestles baby like a soft blanket, without the risk of sleep-related dangers. Used by hospitals nationwide as their swaddle of choice for safe sleep education.
- Back is Best embroidery is a gentle reminder to place baby in the recommended sleep position.
- Features a 2-way zipper for easy diaper changes and a roomy sack design thats recognized by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as promoting healthy hip development.
- Sleeveless design reduces the risk of overheating. Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets. Discontinue swaddling when the baby shows signs of rolling over or breaking out of the swaddle wrap.
The HALO SleepSack is designed to eliminate the need for loose blankets and ensure safe sleep, spanning from birth to 5 years old. Our collection features six different styles, including the best-selling SleepSack 3-way Adjustable Swaddle. SleepSack SwaddleSleepSack Easy TransitionSleepSack Wearable BlanketSleepSack Early WalkerNEW! SleepSack ToddlerSleepSack Big Kids The HALO SleepSack has continued to be a category leader and the 1 choice of hospitals, available in over 1,700 nationwide. We most recently collaborated with NICU nurses to create the TrulyPreemie SleepSack Swaddle – engineered to better fit the smaller size and unique needs of prematurely born babies – for exclusive use in the NICU. SleepSack Swaddle SleepSack Easy Transition SleepSack Wearable Blanket SleepSack Early Walker NEW! SleepSack Toddler SleepSack Big Kids Age Range 0-6 months 3-9 months 0-24 months 6-24 months 12 months - 3T 2-5 years Arms In ✓ Arms Out ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Foot openings ✓ Convertible foot openings that can be flipped over to keep little toes warm ✓ Adjustable 3-way adjustable swaddle fastener Adjustable shoulder tabs and elastic waist for 1 year of growth Machine Washable ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Available in a gift set ✓ ✓ Roomy sack design to promote healthy hip development ✓ ✓ ✓ Inverted zipper for easy diapering ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Fabric Available in 100% Cotton, Organic Cotton, Micro-Fleece, and Ideal Temp 100% Cotton Available in 100% Cotton and micro- fleece Available in micro-fleece and lightweight knit Available in 100% Cotton and Luxe Fleece Available in micro-fleece and lightweight knit Machine Washable Turn inside out and close zipper before laundering. Machine wash cold with like colors on gentle cycle. Close zipper and fastener strips before washing. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach, iron or dry clean. Always place baby on their back to sleep. Safety Reminder To reduce risk of fabric accidentally covering baby’s mouth or nose, swaddle must be appropriately sized, snug, positioned around baby’s torso and securely fastened. Never place anything in the crib with your baby. No pillows, bumpers, toys or loose blankets. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends the use of wearable blankets to keep your baby warm. Always place baby on their back to sleep. Read more