Harness Lead No Pull Dog Harness and Leash Set, Anti Pull Dog Harness for All Breeds and Sizes, One-Piece Cushioned Rope Design Safely Prevents Escaping and Pulling (Small/Medium, Orange/Reflective)
Color: Orange Reflective
Pattern Name: Small/Medium (14-40 lbs)
Brand: Harness Lead
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 11.81 x 9.84 x 7.87 inches; 8.47 Ounces
- Item model number : 004131
- Date First Available : January 23, 2015
- Manufacturer : Harness Lead LLC
- ENJOY CALM WALKS The Harness Lead dog leash and harness set was designed with ultra comfortable materials to safely prevent your dog from escaping and pulling. Dogs are immediately encouraged to slow their pace by using their own resistance against the leash. Our dog harnesses gently tighten around the chest only, not around the neck or armpits.
- SAFELY PREVENTS PULLING The Harness Lead no pull harness fits all body types. When properly adjusted, the unique design doesnt rub underneath the arms, unlike other dog leashes that prevent pulling. Our dog walking harness naturally calms down dogs, allowing a more enjoyable walk for both you and your pup. As with all dog harnesses, please do not use it to tie out, jerk, yank or correct your dog.
- ESCAPE RESISTANT DESIGN The one-piece escape proof dog harness makes it impossible for dogs to get out of the harness. If your dog attempts to back out of the harness, the leash will tighten like a slip lead. Harness Lead makes the perfect escape proof harness for dogs with high energy and dogs in training. Do not leave dogs unattended as they are not chew-proof.
- FITS ALL BREEDS & SIZES It is very important to properly fit the anti pull dog harness to your dog so it gently tightens at the proper points and not around the neck. Align the movable black stops with the front leg for a perfect fit. When on your dog, the cushioned leash extends from 4 to 6 feet long. The Small/Medium size fits 14-40 pound dogs, and the Medium/Large size fits 40-170 pound dogs. Detailed instructions are included.
- HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA The Harness Lead dog harness was founded by a shelter volunteer who saw the need for a dog harness to prevent pulling and escaping in a safe way for both her and the different sized dogs in the shelter. Discover why our no escape dog harness is loved by dog shelters, volunteers, dog trainers and kennels across the world.