Hobby of Kings USSR Soviet ERA Enamel PINS, PINS for Backpacks, Badges, BROOCHES, Button PINS, Cold WAR ADN Communism CCCP
Item Package Quantity: 10
Brand: Hobby of Kings
MPN: Does not apply
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Package Dimensions: 2.8 x 1.9 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.12 ounces
- Brand, Seller, or Collection Name: Hobby of Kings
- Metal: Brass
- Material: Enamel, metal, plastic
- Gem Type: NA
- Resizable: No
- 10 ORIGINAL MIXED PINS AND BADGES FROM THE SOVIET ERA. Mostly pins are made in COLD WAR period from the Post - Soviet Union countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belorussia (Belarus), Estonia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kirghizia (Kyrgyzstan), Latvia, Lithuania, Moldavia (Moldova), Russia, Tadzhikistan (Tajikistan), Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan. You can find also pins from other Europe countries, for example: Germany, Poland, Czechoslovakia.
- THE SOVIET UNION PINS WERE ISSUED FOR DIFFERENT THEMES: army, sports, politics, holidays, Soviet propaganda, Lenin, animals, flora, fauna, kids, tourism, Olympics, cartoons, cities, cars, space, and others. Please note, the mix will have many repetitive pins, especially with the post-soviet cities.
- NO EXTREMELY WORN OUT PINS! Pins were used for many years and may have dirt, scratches, marks from wearing, repair marks.
- EVERY TRUE COMMUNISM COLLECTOR MUST HAVE THESE PINS FROM THE SOVIET ERA! This is a perfect gift for history collectors who love to sort colored badges from the iron curtains of the Soviet Union. A unique decoration - pins for backpacks.
Original USED pins, badges, brooches from the era of the Soviet Union. Mostly pins with cities, in various conditions, shapes and sizes. Enamel pins were used for ages and may have dirt, scratches and other marks of wearing.