HPS 316 Marine Stainless Steel T-Bolt Hose Clamp Size # 84, fit 3.25" ID Hose, Range: 3.5" - 3.82"
- Product Dimensions : 3.9 x 3.9 x 0.75 inches; 2.4 Ounces
- Item model number : 316-SSTC-89-97
- Date First Available : March 20, 2019
- Manufacturer : HPS Performance Products
- Best Sellers Rank: #230,430 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific) #47 in Standard T-Bolt Hose Clamps
- #47 in Standard T-Bolt Hose Clamps
- Customer Reviews: 3.5 out of 5 stars 3 ratings
- 100% marine grade 316 stainless steel band, bolt and nut. High strength superior welded construction.
- Perform well in saltwater applications and offer better corrosion resistance than 304 T-bolt band clamp. Meets or exceeds SAE Spec. J1508 for T-Bolt clamps.
- Effective range: 3. 5" - 3. 82" (89mm-97mm). SAE # 84.
- Floating bridge and rolled edges to protect soft hoses. 3/4 inch (19mm) band width.
- Maximum Torque Spec 75 in. lbs. Recommend to use two clamps for wet exhaust application.
HPS 100% marine grade 316 stainless steel T Bolt hose clamps size 84 with effective range 3. 5" - 3. 82" (89mm-97mm) perform well in saltwater applications and offer better corrosion resistance than the standard 304 T-bolt band clamp; therefore 316 tbolt clamps are commonly used to provide leak-proof connections on marine engine and exhaust systems. Professionals also utilize the high strength 316 T Bolt clamps in applications such as water treatment and sewage systems, military, filter bags, telecommunication devices, sanitary systems, food and pharmaceutical processing equipment. Technical Specification:Perform well in saltwater applications and offer better corrosion resistance than the standard 304 T-bolt band clamp. Size 84. Effective Size Range: 3. 5" - 3. 82" (89mm-97mm). 100% Marine Grade 316 Stainless Steel Band, Bolt and Nut. High strength with superior welded construction. 3/4" (19mm) band width with floating bridge. Band thickness: 0.6mm. Maximum Torque Spec 75 in. lbs. Can be used with HPS 3-1/4" silicone hoses. Part Number: 316-SSTC-89-97. UPC: . Quantity: 1. REMARK: Two clamps are recommended to be used on each end of a wet exhaust installation.