Imperial Tool 16C Kiwk-Coupler Adapter Straight Coupler 45 Degree Flare, 1/4"
- Package Dimensions : 6.57 x 5.24 x 0.59 inches; 2.47 Ounces
- Item model number : 16C
- Date First Available : January 17, 2017
- Manufacturer : Imperial Tools
- Best Sellers Rank: #150,913 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific) #16 in Quick-Connect-to-Barbed Fittings
- #16 in Quick-Connect-to-Barbed Fittings
- Customer Reviews: 4.3 out of 5 stars 11 ratings
- Straight Coupler (45 Flare) 1/4" female x 1/4" male
- Automatic full depression of core valves without adjustment, regardless of core position
- Coupler halves separately connect to access fitting and hose end, then easy push/pull operation automatically opens or closes system without loss of refrigerant
- Automatic shut-off of hose ends permits discharging high side hose through manifold into low side
- Eliminates hazardous discharge of refrigerant and oil from system when disconnecting hose
The Kwik-Coupler adapter set is intended for use with refrigeration and air- conditioning service hoses when connecting to core valve type access fittings. Conventional threaded connecting is converted to push-pull operation which is faster, easier and positive sealing at all times. Valve cores are depressed automatically without adjustments or loss of refrigerant. Disconnecting is also accomplished without loss of refrigerant. An automatic shut-off valve retains refrigerant pressure in a disconnected hose. This feature permits transferring high side hose refrigerant through the service manifold into the low side, thereby eliminating waste and hazardous high pressure discharge and atmospheric damage.