It's All About...You! Peace Sign Clip on Charm Perfect for Necklaces and Bracelets 96P
- Package Dimensions: 2.6 x 2 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.64 ounces
- Item model number: AAYA-ZCYL15-GN35
- Brand, Seller, or Collection Name: It's All About...You!
- Metal stamp: NA
- Metal: alloy
- Material: Alloy
- Gem Type: NA
- Width: 2 millimeters
- Length: 3 millimeters
- Model number: AAYA-ZCYL15-GN35
- Quantity: One Clip On Charm. 6x12mm lobster clasp clips perfectly to necklaces, bracelets and small zippers.
- Charm comes packaged on an Its All About...You! display card. Charm Size: 17mmX140mm
- PerSon Child Familyalization: Clip-on charms are an easy way to perSon Child Familyalize your charm bracelet or necklace. Simply clip the charm onto your chain link charm bracelet or necklace, wire bangle bracelet, or pendant necklace to create a one of a kind necklace or bracelet that fits your perSon Child Familyality and style!
- Multiple Gifting Possibilities - You could give this clip on charm as-is, clip the charm onto a Charm Bracelet or Necklace, or attach the charm to the small Zipper of another gift such as: a purse, handbag, book cover or bag to add a perSon Child Familyal touch.
- Unlimited Gift Giving Moments Include: Graduation Gift for High School, College or University Graduates, Going Away Gift, Joining the Armed Forces or Military Gift, Retirement Gift, New Christian or Bible Study Gift, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Valentines Day, Christmas and many other Special Occasions. Perfect Gift Giving Charm for Men, Women, Teens, Boys and Girls!
These beautifully crafted peace sign charms are the perfect gift for that special someone on your list. The 1960's and 70's, were a big time for the peace symbol in the United States. It stood for more than tie-dyed shirts, bell bottom pants, and hippies, it was used during protests against the Vietnam War. Even today, it still signifies harmony, union, and that love, not war is the ideal world concept. Makes the perfect present to show your appreciation or affection for birthdays, Christmas, wedding anniversary, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, New Year, Bridesmaid Wedding, promotion, retirement, congratulations, award, high school, college or grad school graduation, thank you, to say I’m sorry or good luck, Hanukkah or just because!