Jack Richeson Jack Riches on Casein Artist Color Theory (Set of 6), 1.25 Fl Oz (Pack of 6), Multicolor
- Product Dimensions: 6.75 x 4.5 x 1.25 inches
- Item model number: 120550
- Item Weight: 12.8 ounces
- Manufacturer: Jack Richeson & Company, Inc.
- Date First Available: August 3, 2011
- Versatile Quick-drying water-soluble colors
- Dries to a matte finish that can be reworked
- Use in underpainting for oils or mix directly with acrylics
- Easy-mixing colors with little shift for color theory
- Made in the USA by Jack Richeson
Made in the USA by Jack Richeson, these Casein Colors are of the finest quality for Professional Artists. Durable and long-lasting, casein has been used by cave painters and the Old Masters. It is a made with a milk-based binding agent and dries quickly to a matte finish. Casein has the wash capabilities of watercolor, the opacity of gouache and textures of oil and acrylics. This Color Theory Set of 6 includes: Shiva Rose, Cadmium Yellow Light, Ultramarine Blue Deep, Cadmium Orange, Shiva Green (Phthalo) and Shiva Violet in 1.25 ounce tubes.