JALTHER Handicrafts Women's Ikat Hand Block Print Jaipuri Cotton Mulmul Saree with Blouse Piece
MPN: Does not apply
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Product Dimensions : 550 x 13.97 x 1 cm; 400 Grams
- Date First Available : 22 February 2021
- Manufacturer : Jalther Handicrafts
- Item part number : G39
- Country of Origin : India
- Department : womens
- Manufacturer : Jalther Handicrafts, 9887606130
- Item Weight : 400 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 5.5 x 0.14 x 0.01 Meters
- Care Instructions: hand wash
- Fit Type: Regular
- Made From 100% Soft Cotton Mulmul Fabric and Natural Colors(100%) Not Harmful for Body Skin.
- LENGHT: The Total Length of the Saree is 6.50 meters including Blouse Piece. ||Saree Fabric Size: Length 5.50 Mtrs (approx.), Width - 44" Inches (approx.) Blouse Size: Unstitch Fabric - Length: 1 meter (Approx), Width: 44" (Approx.) - Unstitched blouse fabric comes with a saree so you can make it as you like
- A Comfortable Match For Festive Wear, Daily Wear, Party and Also Work Wear Good in Summer Wear
- STYLE: Beautiful Traditional Ethnic Indian Wear Saree with Blouse Piece. This Saree gives an Ethnic Indian look. This sari is great for wearing purposes. Work: Printed, Block print, Traditional Ethnic Look
- WASH CARE: Normal wash, do not bleach or machine wash || Occasion:- Formal, Casual, Occasional. After Washing You Would Have to Iron It Before Wear This Saree Because of Cotton Light Wrinkled Behaviors.
This Saree Included One Piece Of Saree(6.5 m) and One Piece Of Blouse Piece(0.90 cm) in Contrast Color. That Saree is Suitable Matching For Your Body. 100% Guranted Pure Cotton Mulmul Saree With Blouse Piece. We import Cotton Fabric Direct A Village Name Modi Placed In Utter Gujrat .So Here You Can Buy All Other Products In Like Handloom Cotton Sarees ,Chanderi Silk Saree Genuine Price Range All our The Market. And We Give you Best Customer Service Till Your Product Delivered to You. Thank You. Jalther Handicrafts. Traditional Jaipuri Print Hand Block Printed Cotton Mulmul Fabric SareeOne of the most graceful costumes made from unstitched fabric-the saree-the much loved choice for most Indian women can be worn in so many different ways. The saree and all its parts, the body, the pallu and the border, all of them play a significant role in the entire look.Block PrintingBlock printing was introduced to the Jaipur region of Rajasthan by the Chhipa community. This community was originally located in Bagru Village, an area now famous for its vegetable dye and mud resist (dabu) block prints. The art of block printing has been passed down for generations within families and communities and has branched out in recent decades to other regions such as Sanganer, just South of Jaipur. In traditional Bagru style block printing, the ‘recipes’ for the traditional plant-based dyes are developed within each family and kept alive from generation to generation.Fashion TipPair this saree with a clutch and a pair of fashion sandals or any casual footwear of your choice for a casual look when dressing up for a party. You can also pair it with a pair of earrings and bangles when adorning this outfit for a festive occasion.