Justinstones 7 Chakra Gemstone Rock Crystal Hexagonal Pointed Reiki Chakra Pendant Pendulum
Color: 7 Chakra Gemstone
- Package Dimensions: 3.3 x 3 x 0.3 inches
- Item Weight: 0.64 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.64 ounces
- Manufacturer: JUSTINSTONES
- Material from top to bottom: Red jasper, Black Agate, Amethyst, Lapis, Aventurine, White Jade, Tiger's Eye. Pendulum Size: about 1.5 inches (38mm) Tall,0.7 inches (18mm) at widest, Chain Length: 6 1/2 inches
- Quality made , 12 facet cut, perfect size and shape,come with quality pouch.
- Please expect some slight variation in terms of color, texture,size, etc., as there are some wonderful variations unique to each stone. Please check the other pictures to see how different can be
- Note: Short Chain, could not wear as necklace, but you may add chain by yourself if you want to wear it.
- Kind Reminder: only choose brand owner, follow seller does not care your sastifaction, if you do not like the item you received, you may get hassle in return.
Color:7 Chakra Gemstone What Is a Pendulum?A pendulum is a symmetrical, weighted object that is hung from a single chain or cord. It’s never made of a magnetic substance, but is often a crystal. It’s also possible to use objects such as a favourite trinket, a bead, a metal ball or even a key. The pendulum is a very simple tool and one that lets the user tune in to their intuitive powers. The pendulum acts as a receiver and transmitter of information, and moves in different ways in response to questions.How Does Pendulum Dowsing Work?A pendulum works by tapping into your intuition and sixth sense. The pendulum acts as a form of receiver and transmitter, from your higher guidance, guardian angels and spiritual teachers. As the pendulum moves, you gain answers in response to questions – it is best suited to use to answer ‘yes’ or ‘no’ questions. Some people describe the way a pendulum works as being like bringing together the rational and intuitive sides of you (the left and right sides of your brain). When these two elements are brought together, you’re able to make decisions using all the sources, rather than just one of them.