Kelebs Deodorizing Dog Shampoo Bar for Smelly Dogs & Skin Allergies Odor Control Refreshing Bar Soap for Stinky Dogs W/Citrus Essential Oils - Natural Organic, Eco-Friendly- Zero Plastic Vegan 3x4oz
Scent: Deodorizing Shampoo
UPC: Does not apply
- Product Dimensions : 6.86 x 3.82 x 1.06 inches; 12.7 Ounces
- Item model number : 21949
- Date First Available : April 4, 2022
- Manufacturer : keleb
- Country of Origin : Israel
- Odor Neutralizing: Your dogs coat is an important part of their health, so be sure to keep it healthy and shiny. This shampoo bar is made with a citrus essential oil blend that neutralizes bad odors in smelly dogs. Your dog will not only look better but smell better too!
- Anti-Itch: Formulated with castor oil, oatmeal and natural citrus oils These ingredients serve to hydrate damaged skin, soothe itchy patches of skin due to allergies and other skin irritants, as well as deeply cleanse your pets coat of impurities.
- Revive and Refresh: Invigorating citrus oil freshens your dog's coat, leaving it smelling great all day. The formula is rich in d-limonene and deep cleans dirt, grease, and grime - revitalizing your dog's coat with just one wash!
- Easy to Use: Bath time can be a hassle. Especially when you've got a large or extra wiggly dog! Our shampoo bars lather up more easily than liquid shampoo, and they're less messy to useyou don't have to worry about spilling liquid shampoo while trying to get to all those hard-to-reach areas.
- Cost Efficient: Shampoo bars last longer and are more concentrated than traditional liquid shampoos. One shampoo bar can be equivalent to several bottles of liquid shampoo, so you will not need to purchase and replace them as often. Because they are more concentrated, you will not need to use as much product each time you give your dog a bath, which can save you money in the long run.
- Did you know? 8 million tonnes of plastic ends up in the ocean every year, due to wash off from landfill & improper storage. Only 9% of the world's plastic is recycled and approximately 300 million tonnes of plastic waste is produced worldwide every year! Switching to solid bars is an easy change with a big impact.