KELEBS Exfoliating for Dog | Itching & Shedding | Dog Skin & Coat Treatment | Made with Coconut Oil & Oatmeal | Best Use Before Dog Shampoo | Vegan
- Package Dimensions : 3.66 x 3.62 x 2.72 inches; 1.21 Pounds
- Item model number : 21933
- Date First Available : April 5, 2022
- WHY EXFOLIATE? Our exfoliating treatment starts to work on your dog's skin and hair immediately, by physically removing dead skin cells and replenishing moisture to dry irritated skin. Supplements for skin and coat health are great, but they take time before your dog gets some relief When using our exfoliating treatment your dog will benefit from instant results!
- EXFOLIATING TREATMENT: Our scrub is formulated to help remove dead skin cells and moisturize dry flaky skin that causes unwanted dandruff and even acne. By exfoliating regularly you can make a big difference in how your dog looks and feels! Our exfoliating treatment can be used on dry paws as well, leaving your dog with velvety soft toes!
- MILD FRAGRANCE: Dogs have a much stronger sense of smell than humans, so scented products can be very bothersome to them. Our scrub is lightly scented to keep your dog smelling great, and mild enough to not overwhelm your pup's sensitive sniffer.
- SOOTHING: A skin soothing blend with oatmeal extract, which contains beta-glucans that lock in hydration and prevent moisture loss, and high in selenium which provides relief for dogs with aggravated and itchy skin due to allergies and other skin conditions.
- DESHEDDING: Our coat treatment is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids which minimize excessive shedding, loosen up shed hairs, and support a healthy coat. Enriched with Vitamin E, crucial for the health of the skin and hair, as well as coconut oil which excellent for hydrating and conditioning. Using this treatment regularly helps detangle and manage excessive shedding, delivering your dog with a soft, silky, and fortified coat.
- DEAD SEA SALT: Contains 21 important minerals and is known for helping decrease itching by improving dry, irritated skin caused by many skin conditions. Exfoliating with Dead Sea Salt releases the undercoat and removes loose fur caused by the natural shedding process, allowing it to be rinsed away easily. Dead Sea Salt contains magnesium, potassium, and calcium which have a soothing effect on the body and help relieve painful muscles and joints.