Kuoser Dog Shirt Puppy Pet Small Dog Clothes, Stylish Suit Bow Tie Costume, Wedding Shirt Formal Tuxedo with Black Tie, Dog Prince Wedding Bow Tie Suit
Size: M(Back: 11",Chest: 15",Neck:10")
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 ounces
- Item model number: Kuoser-104262-M
- #17 in Dog Costumes
- Soft Cotton Blend material,keep your puppy more comfortable.
- Features: durable, fashion, vintage, fine in detail, lightweight,Exquisite stitching, Easily put on and take off.Comfortable belly part
- The nice workmanship and suit style will make your pet become more attractive,and make you closer to your sweet pets. Humanized design with the button of the cloth,makes your pet more lovely,fashion and difference.
- Cute and straight gentlemen Butler and housekeeper suit for your lovely sweet pet.It makes your dog warmer,more stylish and cooler.
- Great for special occasion and weekend party, weddings, New Year's Eve, Valentine's Day, special occasions, as well as Halloween
Groom tuxedos are sharp-looking suit for the dog of the hour.Groom tuxedo pairs a white satin button-down shirt with a double-breasted tux coat with tails.Comfortable, easy-fit design has a high cut belly.Made of 100% cotton.These clothes are the perfect size to all Large medium and small dogs. such as golden retriever, Labrador, husky, Teddy, schnauzer, Samoyed. Cocker Spaniel, Boston Terriers and Bulldogs etc, Small breed puppies, Chiwawa, Yorkshire Terrier, Maltese, Mini Pinscher, Pomeranian, mini Poodle, Jack Russel, pug, Pekingese, medium breed dog. Occasions: Great for special occasion and weekend party, weddings, New Year's Eve, Valentine's Day, special occasions, as well as Halloween Size Information: S::Back length:9.05",Chest:12.99",Neck:9.44"M:Back length:10.62"Chest:14.96",Neck:10.23"L:Back length:11.81",Chest:17.32",Neck:11.81"XL:Back length:13.77",Chest:20.47",Neck:14.17"XXL:Back length:16.14",Chest:23.33",Neck:14.96" Always look at the size chart or consult with us before placing order Please allow sufficient room to slip two fingers between the measure tape and the dog's neck and chest girth Read more Match Show Read more Read more