Kuretake ZIG Gansai Tambi 36 Colors for professional and Artists and Crafters, Solid Watercolors, Waterbased Pigment Ink, Ideal for Sketch, Illustration with 3 Water Brush Pens
Style: 36 colors with 3 water brush pen
UPC: Does not apply
- Product Dimensions: 12.72 x 7.91 x 0.71 inches
- Item model number: MC22-11
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Item Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Manufacturer: Kuretake
- Date First Available: October 16, 2017
- [36 Colors] Gansai is traditional Japanese watercolor, utilizing colors that are based off those seen in nature, meaning they are vivid and opaque. Pans are carefully filled with paint that is smooth, not granulated, and dries with a slight shiny finish.
- [Flexible Techniques] Paints do not leave hard edges when dry, making flat-washes easy to accomplish, and are easy to layer with proper technique.
- [Brush Dexterity] Gansai Tambi Pans are much larger than typical watercolor pans, giving you the ability to use both small or large brushes quite easily.
- [Palette and Color chart included] Within each Gansai Tambi set is a protective sheet that not only keeps your pans from shifting but can be used as a palette mixer. Each box also includes a color chart so you can swatch the colors yourself and distinguish between them quickly.
- [Beautiful Packaging, Ideal for Gift-giving] Water-based pigment is ACMI-certified, and packaged in a simple cardboard box with elegant green washi overlay. Perfect for gifts.
Gansai Tambi are Eastern Watercolors, available in 36 colors that are based off colors found in nature, and so they are vibrant without being overly saturated. Due to their richness and opaqueness, Gansai are semi-transparent and can be used as a gouache unless mixed heavily with water.