LeapFrog Disney/Pixar Finding Dory Learning Game (for LeapPad Platinum, LeapPad Ultra, LeapPad2, LeapPad3)
- Product Dimensions: 0.46 x 1.25 x 1.77 inches
- Item Weight: 1.36 ounces
- Item model number: 80-39163E
- Manufacturer recommended age: 4 - 7 years
- Batteries: 2 AA batteries required.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Mfg Recommended age: 4 - 7 years
- Manufacturer: Leapfrog
- Join Dory and friends on a mathematics-filled quest to find her family and home. Put Dory's memories back together with puzzle pieces earned along the way. Works With: LeapPad Platinum, LeapPad Ultra, LeapPad2, LeapPad3.
- Adventure with Dory and get oceans of practice with addition, subtraction, shape recognition and more. Have sum" fun helping Dory cross the open ocean. Identify numbers, add, subtract and collect memory shells as you go.
- Explore the attributes of different 3D shapes to find each hermit crab the perfect home. Extend patterns of colors and shapes to help Hank and Dory sneak past security guards.
- Light the way through pipe mazes for Bailey & Dory. Collect numbers along the way to complete sequences and equations. Learn to speak Whale" with Dory. Record and listen to your own voice saying each phrase.
- Earn puzzle pieces for achievements, and put them together to see snapshots from Dorys past. Skills learned include addition, counting, patterns, subtraction, 2D shapes, and 3D shapes. For ages 4-7 years.
Disney/Pixar Finding Dory is an original learning game featuring beloved characters from the hit film. Children ages 4 to 7 can join Dory and friends on a mathematics-filled quest to find her family and home. Disney-Pixar Finding Dory works with LeapPad tablets, excluding LeapPad1. Children will have "sum" fun helping Dory cross the open sea while getting oceans of practice identifying numbers, adding, subtracting and collecting memory shells as they go. Throughout 7 math-filled mini-games, children can explore the attributes of 3D shapes to find the homes for hermit crabs, extend patterns of colors and shapes to help Hank and Dory avoid being seen, and navigate a maze using Bailey's echolocation.