Live Radiantly 108 Mala Bead Necklace - 8mm Black Lava Stones - Clear Quartz Guru Bead - Leather Tassel - Meditation, Mindfulness, Yoga - Connection, Creativity and Resilience
- Package Dimensions: 9.5 x 1.9 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Brand, Seller, or Collection Name: Live Radiantly
- Metal: NA
- Material: stone
- Gem Type: NA
- Setting: NA
- Chain: Bead
- I AM CREATIVE, I AM CONNECTED, I AM RESILIENT. - black lava is used to light a fire in the soul, providing strength during hard times. Basalt stone can be useful in cleansing negative moods and connecting us with others as well as to our higher consciousness. Black lava can also be used to spark creative energy, allowing us to better express our dreams and ideas.
- 108 8MM REAL STONE BEADS - real stones provide a nice weight to your mala necklace which is such a treat for the hands during meditation.
- CLEAR QUARTZ GURU BEAD - a healing crystal that brings clarity, openness and enlightenment.
- LEATHER TASSEL - your vegan leather tassel nicely compliments the black lava beads symbolizing enlightenment, oneness and consciousness.
- EACH MALA IS UNIQUE - due to the natural materials, each mala will vary slightly in appearance. For example, your clear quartz crystal might be a lighter or darker shade of white than pictured.
What are mala beads? Malas are strands of beads (traditionally 108 beads plus a guru bead), used during meditation where a mantra is recited as each bead is touched. The number 108 is significant as each number represents something special: 1 - God, the Universe or your own highest power. 0 - Emptiness and humility in spiritual practice. 8 - Infinity and timelessness. Mala beads can be worn (necklace or bracelet), placed on your mat during your yoga practice or as a meditation tool. It is said that each mala will absorb and release energy exchanged during your meditation and yoga practice. How do I choose a mala? Trust your intuition and what you are drawn to. You may also choose your mala based on the properties of the stones, matching the properties with the intention of your mindfulness practice. How do I use mala beads? Drape the mala between your middle and index fingers, pointing the index finger away from your body. It is said that the index finger represents the ego so pointing it away helps us to detach from the ego, bringing us closer to our true selves. Starting with one of the beads next to the guru bead, recite your mantra. Move to the next bead when you are ready, pulling the beads toward you. Continue in the same direction; stopping when you are finished, making it all the way around, or continuing once you get to the guru bead by reversing your direction. Happy meditation!!!