Lokai Black & White Pair
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.64 ounces
- Item model number
- Brand, Seller, or Collection Name: Lokai
- Metal: no-metal-type
- Material: NA
- Gem Type: NA
- Item Length: 3 inches
- Length: 7 inches
- Chain: Bead Chain
- Resizable: No
- Model number
- Lab Created: No
- BLACK & WHITE LOKAI SET: As part of the Choose to Change Collection, you have the power to choose the charity your Black & White Lokai set will support.
- #CHOOSETOCHANGE: For each code redeemed in 2018, Lokai will donate $2 to one of six charity partners Make-A-Wish, The Nature Conservancy, National Pediatric Cancer Foundation, CanDo | Multiple Sclerosis, Ditch the Label, or Xerces Society.
- SIZE: Large Lokai bracelets have a 7 inch (17.7 cm) circumference, usually fitting the average man.
- STAY HUMBLE: The white bead carries water from Mount Everest, the highest point on earth, as a reminder to stay humble.
- STAY HOPEFUL: The black bead carries mud from the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth, as a reminder to stay hopeful even when it seems impossible.
The Black & White Lokai are a wearable reminder that you have a choice to make a difference. When you purchase a set, Lokai will donate to the cause of your choice. Once you receive your Black & White Lokai, visit lokai.com/mycause to enter the unique code found on your tag and choose one of the charities to support – then Lokai will donate 2 dollars to the cause of your choice. Each Lokai contains elements from the highest and lowest points on earth: the white bead carries water from Mount Everest, and the black bead carries mud from the Dead Sea. These extremes are a reminder to seek balance on your journey – staying humble during the highs and hopeful during the lows. Made with silicone, each bracelet has a slight stretch to fit over your hand. Read more Read more Read more