Lokai Hearts Cause Collection Bracelet
Style: 6" - Small
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 7.1 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Brand, Seller, or Collection Name: Lokai
- Metal: no-metal-type
- Material: silicone
- Gem Type: NA
- Item Length: 1.20 inches
- Diameter: 6 inches
- Height: 5.90 inches
- Width: 7.10 inches
- Length: 1.20 inches
- Chain: Bead Chain
- HEARTS LOKAI: Lokai has teamed up with street artist, James Goldcrown, known for his Lovewall murals across the world to create the Hearts Lokai for the care, support and research efforts of the Alzheimer's Assocation.
- GIVE BACK: Lokai will donate $1 to the care, support and research efforts of the Alzheimers Association for each bracelet sold - a cause close to James heart.
- SIZE: Small Lokai bracelets have a 6 inch (15.2 cm) circumference, fitting adolescent and small adult wrists.
- STAY HUMBLE: The white bead carries water from Mount Everest, the highest point on earth, as a reminder to always stay humble.
- STAY HOPEFUL: The black bead carries mud from the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth, as a reminder to stay hopeful even when it seems impossible.
Each Lokai is infused with elements from the highest and lowest points on earth. The white bead carries water from Mount Everest and the black bead carries mud from the Dead Sea. These extremes are a reminder to seek balance on the journey, staying humble during the highs and hopeful during the lows. Made with silicone, each bracelet has a slight stretch to fit over your hand. Read more Read more Read more