MAISOIE Dog Training Collar, Dog Shock Collar with Remote Range 1300ft, 3 Training Modes, Beep, Vibration, Shock, IPX7 Waterproof Rechargeable Electric Shock Collar for Small Medium Large Dogs
UPC: Does not apply
- Package Dimensions : 7.09 x 5.47 x 1.81 inches; 6.4 Ounces
- Item model number : DB600
- Batteries : 2 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : March 5, 2022
- Manufacturer : MAISOIE
- Detachable Metal ProbesThis shock collar comes with two pairs of metal probes in different sizes, long metal probes for long-haired dogs and short metal probes for short-haired dogs. You can choose the most suitable pair according to the thickness of your dog's hair. Note: The metal probes are detachable. If you don't need the shock function, you can remove the metal probes to reduce the friction on the dog's neck.
- Triple Safety SettingsYou can turn off the remote to save energy and prevent any misoperation, lock the shock mode to avoid accidental shock, or set the vibration and shock levels to zero to avoid accidental vibration or shock. This dog shock collar can control two receivers at once, so you can train two dogs at the same time. And you can hang the remote on your hand with the lanyard or insert the remote into your belt or jeans pocket through the belt clip.
- 1300FT Remote Range & Long Battery LifeThis dog training collar with remote up to 1300ft control range, you can train your dog easily in the backyard, park, beach, or anywhere else. The receiver can last for about 10 days in working time and 10-15 days in standby time, and the remote can last for about 40 days in working time and about 90 days in standby time. Before using the rechargeable remote and receiver, please take 2-3 hours to charge them fully.
- IPX7 Waterproof Receiver & Adjustable CollarYou can adjust the strap of the electric shock collar from 9" - 26", suitable for small, medium, large dogs, 15-100 Ibs dogs. And the receiver is IPX7 waterproof. When your dog goes swimming, showering, or plays in the rain, you don't need to remove the receiver. Note: The remote is not waterproof. Please ensure the charging port of the receiver is sealed before the dog enters the water.