MCE Gridded Membrane Filter, Membrane Solutions Mixed Cellulose Esters Microbial Membrane Filter, Sterile Individual Pack Membrane Disc Filter, Diameter: 47 mm, Pore Size: 0.45 um, 100/Pk
Brand: Membrane Solutions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.94 x 3.94 x 1.57 inches; 2.82 Ounces
- Date First Available : September 25, 2017
- Manufacturer : Membrane Solutions Corp
- Best Sellers Rank: #81,830 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific) #4 in Lab Filter Membranes
- #4 in Lab Filter Membranes
- Customer Reviews: 4.5 out of 5 stars 36 ratings
- APPLICATION: Mixed Cellulose Ester(MCE) membrane Filter is composed of cellulose acetate and cellulose nitrate, which is higly biologically inert and widely used in Microbiological analysis of water, wastewater, cosmetic, pharmaceuticals and beverages.
- HIGH QUALITY MEMBRANE: Sterile gridded membrane filter is without support layer naturally hydrophilic membrane, ideal for Colony Counting and Sterility Testing, and our MCE membrane with ISO 9001 certificated and meet ISO 7704 requirements.
- GRID LINES: Gridded filters have clearly defined grid lines spaced at 3.1 mm intervals. Contrasting grid lines facilitate counting colonies on the filter surface and are tested to assure freedom from grid line inhibition.
- HIGH POROSITY: Microbial membrane filter have high porosity allows gases and liquids to provide high filtration rates in every area. High porosity also provides a large surface area for adsorption and binding.
- STERILE INDIVIDUAL PACKAGE: Membrane filter disc filters sterilized by 25 kGrey gamma radiation, sterile-sealed without protective paper , placed on a band in individual packages. This special setting ensures each membrane filter will stay perfectly flat when they are dispensed.
Membrane Solutions mixed cellulose ester(MCE) membrane filters Membrane Solutions mixed cellulose ester(MCE) membrane filters are composed of cellulose acetate and cellulose nitrate. Because MCE membrane is biologically inert, it’s widely used in analytical and research applications. Read more Hydrophilic Membrane Naturally hydrophilic membrane, it is one of the most widely used membranes in analytical and research applications. Gridded filters Gridded filters have clearly defined grid lines spaced at 3.1 mm intervals. The special ink used is nontoxic and completely free from bacterial growth inhibitors. Individual Package MS MCE membrane filters are sterile-sealed without protective paper , placed on a band in individual packages. This special setting ensures each membrane filter will stay perfectly flat when they are dispensed. Read more MCE Membrane Filters Mixed cellulose ester（MCE) membrane filters is biologically inert It consists of 90%CN and 10%CA. It has a smoother and more uniform surface than CN. Pore Size(um): 0.45 Diameter: 47mm Gridded filters have clearly defined grid lines spaced at 3.1mm intervals. The color contrast provided by the filter surface facilitates particle detection and minimizes eye fatigue. Read more Read more