MCE Membrane Filter, ALWSCI Sterile MCE Gridded Membrane Filter, Diameter:47mm, Pore:0.45 Micron,Pack of 100
- Package Dimensions : 2.75 x 2.75 x 2.36 inches; 2.88 Ounces
- Date First Available : March 28, 2019
- Manufacturer : ALWSCI
- Best Sellers Rank: #369,569 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific) #93 in Lab Filter Membranes
- #93 in Lab Filter Membranes
- Mixed Cellulose ester(MCE) membrane filters are composed of cellulose acetate and cellulose nitrate. Because MCE membrane is biologically inert, it's widely used in analytical and research applications.
- MCE membrane filter is characterized by smoother and more uniform surface than pure nitrocellulose filter. Also, the color contrast provided by the filter surface facilitates particle detection and minimizes eye fatigue.
- Gridded filters have clearly defined grid lines spaced at 3.1 mm intervals. The special ink used is nontoxic and completely free from bacterial growth inhibitors. Diameter: 47mm; pore size: 0.45m
- MCE membrane filter have high porosity allows gases and liquids to provide high filtration rates in every area. High porosity also provides a large surface area for adsorption and binding.
High porosity High protein binding can be blocked by pre-treatment or utilized in application High purity: Triton-free Sterile options available for critical applications Biologically inert with good thermal stability High degree of internal surface area for greater adsorption of product . Please note: 1. If it's used in microbiological applications, please choose 0.22um 2. If it's used in analytical and research applications , please choose 0.45um