Microblend Interior Paint and Primer - Brown/Leather Saddle, Satin Sheen, 2-Gallon, Premium Quality, One Coat Hide, Low VOC, Washable, Microblend Browns Family
- Package Dimensions : 12 x 12 x 12 inches; 20.04 Pounds
- Item model number : 73234-3-M1722B6
- Date First Available : September 30, 2020
- Manufacturer : MicroBlend
- Best Sellers Rank: #85,473 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #254 in Interior & Exterior House Paint
- #254 in Interior & Exterior House Paint
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY Microblend paint is a professional quality, low VOC, low odor paint and primer with a silky smooth, luxurious finish.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE Exceptional hide and self-leveling additives work hard so you dont have to. Stain blockers and rust inhibitors keep walls and trim looking fresh. Exterior formulas feature additional UV protection.
- PROPRIETARY FORMULA Our water-based acrylic resin formula cures hard for an extremely durable, stain resistant, scrubbable and washable finish.
- THE ONLY ON-DEMAND PAINT COMPANY Microblends patented APM (automated paint machine) creates a fresh bucket of paint for each order, so every color, sheen and size is always in stock. We ship all orders within 1 business day and many the same day.
- 300+ COLORS In flat, satin, eggshell, semi-gloss and gloss sheens, and in quart, 1-gallon, 2-gallons, & 5-gallons sizes. Each bucket is tested with a spectrophotometer ensuring incredibly consistent color bucket-to-bucket, for perfectly matched walls and invisible touch-ups.
Microblend Interior Paint & Primer is a one coat, water-based acrylic resin paint designed for use on walls, ceilings, trim, window frames, drywall, wood and previously painted/primed metal. Our proprietary formula dries hard, resists stains and burnishing while remaining washable and scrubbable. Microblend paint can be sprayed, rolled, and brushed; self-leveling additives encourage an even finish. Microblend is the only on-demand paint manufacturer in the world. When your order is received, our Automated Paint Machine dispenses a mix of our proprietary raw ingredient slurries, water, liquids, additives, colorants and acrylic resins directly into an empty bucket. Once shaken the ingredients transform into fresh paint. Every bucket is tested with a spectrophotometer ensuring incredibly consistent color, bucket to bucket, order to order for perfectly matched walls and touch-ups. Our paint is low VOC and the hide, coverage, durability and color consistency meets or exceeds the most expensive paints on the market. Microblend is an Arizona based company producing world class paint one bucket at a time. (Over 8 million gallons sold!) Surface preparation is an important step in the painting process. Make sure to research the correct way to prepare your project for painting. Dust, grease, moisture or glossy/glazed surfaces can create problems when applying paint.