MOJO Timber Wolf (Howling) Realistic International Wildlife Hand Painted Toy Figurine
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 3 x 8 inches
- Item Weight: 1.41 ounces
- Item model number: 387245
- Manufacturer recommended age: 3 years and up
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Release date: May 8, 2020
- Mfg Recommended age: 36 months - 125 years
- Manufacturer: MOJO
- PREMIUM QUALITY: This figurine is a highly detailed, hand-painted, realistic depiction of a howling timber wolf sculpted by MOJO artisans.
- COLLECTABLE & EDUCATIONAL: This toy figurine is both collectable and educational. Since each MOJO figurine is hand-painted, each one is truly one of a kind! The attention to detail of each figurine makes MOJO figurines ideal for school diorama projects.
- INTERNATIONAL WILDLIFE COLLECTION: This timber wolf is part of a large assortment of animal figurines from our MOJO International Wildlife Collection. Collect them all!
- SAFETY TESTED & GUARANTEED: All MOJO figurines are produced with the highest specifications using only the finest materials. All our figurines exceed all global testing requirements and are regularly tested to ensure child safety and continuous quality assurance.
- MOJO Toy Figurines are Distributed by Legler Toys USA Inc. Designed and suitable for ages 3+ years.
Mojo Animals help you bring nature to life! Full to the brim with character and detail these toy figures come in a variety of sizes and styles from Dinosaurs and Fantasy to Wildife and Pets there's an Animal for everyone! Perfect for learning, play and collection the only limit is your imagination. Start your Mojo animal collection today. Other Mojo Animals Mojo Allosaurus The Allosaurus was among the earliest dinosaur discoveries, and fossils are plentiful, making it a darling of paleontologists, as well as amateur dinosaur observers. Discovered in 1877 it's name means Different Lizard, this is because it had a very uniquie spinal structure compared to other previously discovered dinosaurs at the time. Mojo Shire Horse The Shire horse is Englands largest native horse and became popular mainly as a draught horse. The Shire Horse Society was set up in 1878 to improve the breed, this even saw the Shire horse being used in weight pulling contests. The dawn of the industrial revolution resulted in a decline in numbers of working Shire Horses but the breed is still popular at shows and with brewers for work within cities. Mojo Rainbow Pegasus A winged horse in Greek mythology, Pegasus was supposedly the offspring of the sea god Poseidon and the Gorgon Medusa. According to legend, Pegasus was born from the blood that spurted from Medusa’s neck when the hero Perseus killed her. Pegasus served Perseus until his death and afterward went to the home of the Muses. The water that gave the Muses their inspiration had dried up, so Pegasus stamped his hoof and created a spring. Mojo Dinosaur Playset Backpack The Dinosaur Play-Scape backpack features a fold out Prehistoric play scene that is quick and easy to assemble, creating an area for imaginative play anywhere. Used with your favourite figures the play scene becomes a world full of adventure where volcanoes explode and dinosaurs roam. Quickly folding away, it becomes the ideal place to store them until that next adventure begins. Perfect for school or travel the Play-Scape backpack, take your world with you. Read more Mojo was founded by a group of likeminded people who came together through a love of nature. Quality and Safety We believe that quality and safety are the most essential elements needed to create toys that would not only inspire a child’s imagination, they would forever have a special place in their hearts. Hand painted Highly detailed and true to life Made to the highest specifications using the finest and safest materials Regularly tested to ensure safety and quality Read more