Moneta Jewelry, Stud Earrings, Recycled Glass Ball, Handmade, Fair Trade, Beautiful Gift for Women
Brand: Moneta Jewelry
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Package Dimensions: 4.3 x 3.8 x 1.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Item model number: RGEb
- Brand, Seller, or Collection Name: Moneta Jewelry
- Metal stamp: no
- Metal: Stainless steel
- Material: Glass
- Gem Type: NA
- Diameter: 1 centimeters
- Resizable: No
- Model number: RGEb
- A BETTER PAIR OF EARRINGS We know you have options out there, but buyer beware! Not everyone offers the same quality that Moneta Jewelry does in every one of our beautiful recycled glass earrings. Utilizing authentic craftsman with an eye for true quality, weve provided the market with a better option in fashion accessories!
- NO SORE EARS Dont worry about wanting to take your earrings out an hour after you put them in. These earring posts are made for sensitive skin. Weve had numerous women with sensitivities to jewelry wear these earrings with comfort several days in a row.
- A GIFT THAT'S ECO-FRIENDLY AND HELPS OTHERS TOO You can help make the world a better place. Connect with artisan jewelers who made their cool idea a reality by reusing glass found in landfills to create beautiful jewelry. Be inspired by real people who want to make a difference. FREE Artisan e-booklet included in each sale.
- GET READY TO BE A RAVING FAN Best of all, our products are GUARANTEED FOR LIFE! If for any reason your earrings dont meet your standards, all you have to do is let us know and well be right there to fix the problem. Add your recycled glass earrings to your cart, and get ready to experience the Moneta Jewelry customer service phenomenon!
Our Mission Quality is the difference, and Moneta Jewelry takes pride in providing that and more to our customers. We source our handmade earrings from artisans committed to fair wages, safe working conditions and one-of-a-kind products. It’s fair trade at its finest, and it means you’re doing more than just wearing earrings; you’re wearing a piece of someone's passion, and giving them the ability to do what they love. Jewelry that Inspires We source our recycled glass jewelry from a family-owned fair trade company in Chile. As a young couple, Marcela and her husband used to support themselves by making women’s shoes. When cheaper, mass-produced shoes flooded the market, they knew they had to turn elsewhere to earn an income. After dabbling in a few different types of crafts, Marcela found her talent in glass-making. Together they went on to build a business that sustained them as well as others Marcela trained and hired to help out in the business. Their business is a member of the World Fair Trade Organization, ensuring that all employees receive a fair wage and safe working conditions. After Marcela’s oldest son finished college, he returned to the family business to add a new focus on using recycled glass to create an expanding line of products. Transformation of wine bottles into artistic jewelry They focus on reclaiming and upcycling wine bottles. Some of their bottles come from restaurants; but most are retrieved from landfills. The bottles are then washed by hand. The bottles are cut and melted at 1470 degrees Fahrenheit to flatten the glass. The small sheets of glass from bottles are cut into different shapes according to the piece of jewelry that is being made. Pieces are then polished and fired once more for finishing. In the case of these earrings, hypoallergenic (nickle free, lead free) backings are added to ensure that even those with sensitive ears can enjoy wearing these beautiful, unique and fasionable pieces of jewelry.