Morrison Outdoors Little Mo 40° Baby Sleeping Bag (6-24 Months) The Camping Sleeping Bag for Babies and Toddlers with Adjustable Open-and-Close Cuffs and Thick, Lofty Insulation.
Color: Racing Red
Brand: Morrison Outdoors
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Material: Polyester
- Color: Racing Red
- Brand: Morrison Outdoors
- Style: Racing
- Product Dimensions: 17"L x 17"W
- Product Care Instructions: Machine Wash
- Size: 6-24M
- Fabric Type: Fleece
- Unit Count: 1.0 Count
- Number of Items: 1
- Item Weight: 1 Pounds
- Fabric Warmth Description: Light weight
- Sport Type: Camping
- Item Package Dimensions L x W x H: 15.63 x 11.5 x 4.8 inches
- Package Weight: 0.46 Kilograms
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 6.69 x 32 inches
- Brand Name: Morrison Outdoors
- Manufacturer: Morrison Outdoors
- Part Number: LM40BLU002
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Date First Available: July 7, 2020
- WARM: Down-like synthetic insulation creates thick channels of warmth between the baby and the outside air.
- VERSATILE: Patent-pending design comfortably fits babies from 6 months to 24 months old. Zips from the bottom-up for easy diaper changes without removing the sleeping bag. Machine-washable.
- SAFE: Designed to meet all AAP-recommended guidlines for safe infant sleep. Has no hood or drawstrings, and the snug, secure collar keeps babies from slipping inside.
- COMFORTABLE: Details like a fleece zipper flap, enclosed footbox, and down-filled draft tube keeps baby comfortable and warm all night long.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighs just over 16 ounces (465 grams) and packs down to the size of a large water bottle.
Ages 6-24 Months Little Mo 40° Baby Sleeping Bag Introduce your baby to the joys of camping with the Little Mo 40° Baby Sleeping Bag. Using a lofty, down-like synthetic fiber insulation, the Little Mo 40 creates an ideal sleep environment for infants and toddlers in moderate temperatures. Warm & Safe Designed to meet all AAP-recommended Guidelines for SAFE Infant Sleep, the Little Mo 40° is cozy and comfy in moderate temperatures above 40°F. Lightweight & Packable Weighing just shy of one pound (15oz), the Little Mo 40° is ready for adventures anywhere you'd like to go. Adjustable Sleeves Adjustable open-and-close cuffs give your child the ability to use their hands before falling asleep and tuck them inside for warmth at night. Trade-in Eligible Kids grow fast. That's why we've created a program to buy back your used gear. Contact Morrison Outdoors when you're ready to exchange your purchase. Weigh Your Options Little Mo 40 Sleeping Bag Little Mo 20 Sleeping Bag Big Mo 40 Sleeping Bag Big Mo 20 Sleeping Bag Sleeve Ends Open-and-Close Cuffs Closed for Max Warmth Open-and-Close Cuffs Closed for Max Warmth Age Range 6m-24m 6m-24m 2y-4y 2y-4y Weight 15oz 9oz 1lb 3oz 13oz Fill Type Synthetic Fill 100% Down Synthetic Fill 100% Down Ambient Temperature Range 40°F-60°F (4°C-15°C) 20°F-60°F (-6°C-15°C) 40°F-60°F (4°C-15°C) 20°F-60°F (-6°C-15°C) Trade-in Eligible ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ Size & Specifications Age Range 6-24 Months Best Use Camping Temperature Rating 40°F to 60°F / 4°C to 15°C Length 32" / 81cm Weight 15.1oz / 428g Sleeves Adjustable Open-and-Close Cuffs Shell Material 100% Ripstop Nylon Insulation Polyester Fiber Fill Weight 11.3oz / 320g Care Requirements Machine-washable About the Startup Tavis Founder/Dad Morrison Chief Product Tester Describe your products in 3 words. Warm. Cozy. Safe. How did you come up with the idea for this product? Morrison was around 10 weeks old the first time we went camping together in Grand Lake, Colorado. He spent the night bundled up in 4 or 5 layers of clothing which were bulky, uncomfortable, and somehow still not very warm. None of us slept very well that weekend and we came away asking ourselves, "why isn't there a sleeping bag that's warm enough for camping and safe for growing babies?" What makes your product special? Our unique, patent-pending design combines the safety and comfort of a sleep sack with the warmth and coziness of traditional sleeping bags. They have no hoods or drawstrings for safety, and the snug, soft collar keeps smaller infants from potentially slipping inside. Babies grow fast, so we wanted to design something that would last through 18 months of growth. With adjustable open-and-close sleeves, the Little Mo 40 gives young ones the freedom to use their hands before falling asleep and stay warm all night long. What has been the best part of your experience? We've had some really exciting moments already in our 2 years in business. Meeting our Kickstarter goal that launched the business was a great feeling. Getting our first order from REI was another dream-come-true. The best part is probably the pictures of warm, happy kids that we get sent from parents, and hearing how they felt empowered to camp with their children in colder temperatures. It's awesome to know that we can enable families to make these memories together.