NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Play Sand Combo Pack - 2 LBS each of Blue, Purple and Natural Sand with Castle Molds - A Kinetic Sensory Activity
Size: 6 Pound
Brand: NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 7 x 7 inches
- Item Weight: 3.52 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 6.35 pounds
- Item model number: NGSANDPACK
- Manufacturer recommended age: 3 years and up
- SENSORY SAND This sand is kinetic, so it sticks only to itself and not to you! This perpetually wet sand is perfect to mold, shape, and squeeze
- 6 EXCITING MOLDS Kids can build castles, pyramids, and more with the 6 different molds included
- 6 POUND SAND SET Combine the blue, purple and natural sand to make one-of-a-kind creations or keep them separate for color-coded play. This special mixture of sand doesnt dry out, allowing you to use it again and again
- NON-TOXIC & MESS-FREE This hypoallergenic sand is non-toxic and super easy to clean up!
- RESPECTED QUALITY Providing children with the best educational toys, this kit is backed by National Geographics 100% satisfaction guarantee
Size:6 Pound | Color:Multi Your child will have a blast molding, slicing, shaping and blending these amazing play sands! A special mixture of sand that doesn't dry out, this sand acts wet while leaving your hands completely dry; it’s also incredibly easy to clean up! So don’t worry about a mess or dust – our premium quality play sand is designed to provide all the fun and none of the hassle. This kit includes: 6 sand molds and 6 lbs of play sand, 2 lbs green, 2 lbs blue and 2 lbs purple This amazing sand is great fun for children of all ages and even for adults. Get your play sand today and you’ll discover why everyone is raving about National Geographic’s play sand – it’s really that fun! National Geographic Toys is proud to provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee with all our products so that you can buy with confidence. Our promise to you is that you’ll love this kit, or your money back! About the National Geographic Society With a mission to inspire people to care about the planet, the 126-year-old National Geographic Society is one of the world’s largest nonprofit scientific and educational organizations. National Geographic’s net proceeds support vital exploration, conservation, research, and education programs.