NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Rock & Mineral Collection - Rock Collection Box for Kids, 15 Rocks and Minerals, Desert Rose, Agate, Rose Quartz, Jasper, Tiger's Eye, Great STEM Science Kit for Boys and Girls
Style: First Rock Collection
Brand: NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 6.1 x 2.2 inches
- Item Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Manufacturer recommended age: 8 years and up
- Mfg Recommended age: 8 year and up
- Manufacturer: JMW Sales, Inc.
- A HOBBY THAT LASTS A LIFETIME - Rock and mineral collecting is a popular hobby, and this rock collection kit is the perfect way to inspire a lasting love of geology! This geology kit will soon be your kid's most prized possession!
- AWESOME ROCKS AND MINERALS - This 15-piece rock collection features incredible rock and mineral specimens including desert rose, tiger's eye, red jasper, rose quartz, pyrite, green fluorite, blue quartz, green aventurine, and more!
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED - In addition to the incredible rocks and minerals, you'll also receive a clear storage box and 1 storage pouch. A full-color learning guide allows your kids to learn about each rock and mineral and easily identify each specimen.
- A STEM SET YOUR KIDS WILL WANT TO SHOW OFF - This collection of geological wonders will be thrilling for your kids! They'll be excited to show friends, family, and classmates these dazzling specimens, and will be eager to explore geology more!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED The National Geographic STEM series provides kids high-quality educational toys that are a whole lot of fun! If your experience is anything less than extraordinary, let us know so we can make it right for you.
Read more Give your kids an inspiring introduction to geology with the National Geographic My First Rock & Mineral Collector's Set! This awesome kit includes 15 Rock and Mineral Specimens Tiger's EyeHematiteRed JasperBlue QuartzPolished Green AventurineRough Green AventurineDesert RosePolished Rose QuartzRough Rose QuartzBlue CalciteIndigo GabbroPyritePumiceSnowflake ObsidianGreen Fluorite1 Clear Storage Case1 Storage Pouch1 Full Color Learning Guide Rock and mineral collecting is a fascinating and popular hobby, and this kit is a great introduction for boys and girls with an interest in geology. They'll enjoy premium rock and mineral specimens that were formed over millions of years! A storage pouch allows your child to safely carry their treasures, and a clear storage box gives them a safe place to organize all their rocks and minerals. A detailed, full-color learning guide provides valuable insight into each specimen and allows kids to easily identify each rock and mineral in the kit. National Geographic Toys makes the highest quality hands-on science toys, and all products are backed by exceptional service. About the National Geographic Society: With a mission to inspire people to care about the planet, the National Geographic Society is one of the world’s largest nonprofit scientific and educational organizations.