Natural Biotin Conditioner For Hair Loss - DHT Blocker Hair Growth Hair Follicle Stimulator - Dry Damaged Hair Treatment Sulfate Free With Aloe Vera Jojoba Oil Sea Buckthorn and Argan Oil, 16oz, 473ml
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- UPC: 806810850046
- Item model number: MH-Biotin-16oz-shampoo
- #37 in Hair Loss Products
- HAIR CONDITIONER for dry damaged hair. This deep conditioning hair treatment is the perfect dry hair treatment and dry scalp remedy. Anti dandruff conditioner will leave you with silky healthy hair
- VOLUMIZING conditioner for thinning hair biotin b5 vitamin and botanical oils provide deep hydration reverse hair loss and stimulate hair follicles for hair growth leaving you with long thick hair
- BIOTIN NATURAL DHT BLOCKER can help reverse balding by naturally reducing DHT buildup in the hair. This nourishing conditioner will give you volumized lustrous hair and a hydrated healthy scalp
- THIS SULFATE FREE CONDITIONER is made with nutrient rich natural ingredients. It is hypoallergenic paraben free and cruelty free. Made in the USA it is safe for color treated hair and sensitive skin
- BIOTIN CONDITIONER for hair is made with hair regrowth in mind. Enjoy longer fuller tresses that are here to stay!
Biotin or Vitamin B7 is key in ensuring beautiful and vibrant hair, skin, and nails. Biotin helps to promote thicker hair by strengthening weak follicles and strands and promoting healthy hair growth partly due to its role in keratin synthesis, which is exactly what your hair is comprised of. Vitamin B7 also helps keep your nails strong, and it imparts a youthful glow into your skin, for a completely radiant look, from head to toe. Biotin Conditioner 16 oz / 473 ml This densifying conditioner utilizes nourishing botanicals to thicken and volumize fine, thin, and thinning hair. Flat and lackluster locks are rejuvenated and restored with the help of Biotin which works to strengthen keratin for stronger locks. Hydrolyzed Collagen, Argan, Jojoba, Shea Butter, Organic Pomegranate, Hibiscus, Green Tea, Sea Buckthorn, and Silk Amino Acids are brimming with vitamins, antioxidants, and fatty acids which promote hair growth, for softer, thicker-looking hair. Anti- hair loss formula helps bring dull, fine, and flat hair back to life Hair thickening formula helps prevent shedding and boost circulation Nourishing plant essences contain vitamins A, B, D, E, antioxidants, and Omegas Silicone and paraben free formula is great for sensitive scalp and color treated hair Read more Coconut Oil This oil makes you feel like you are vacationing in the tropics, but that isn’t the only benefit you’ll get from it. It’s brimming with antioxidants and fatty acids that moisturize and revitalize hair, skin, and nails. Coconut oil deeply nourishes your skin, making it softer, smoother, and beautifully radiant. Using it in your hair will help strengthen weak follicles and strands, promote hair growth, add shine and softness, and help repair and replenish dry and damaged tresses. Tea Tree Oil Tea Tree Oil is as revitalizing as it is healing with benefits for skin, hair, and senses. This relaxing oil helps soothe cuts, burns, and irritated skin. Tea Tree Oil is especially useful in fighting scalp dandruff since it cools and relieves itching and flaking while the antifungal and antibacterial properties help prevent the flakes from returning. This oil even has properties that help stimulate hair growth, so your scalp feels healthy, and your hair looks thick and voluminous. Moroccan Argan Oil Argan Oil has become famous for its remarkable beauty benefits. Brimming with vitamins A and E, as well as antioxidants, and fatty acids, it strengthens, repairs, and hydrates for healthy looking skin and hair. Argan Oil leaves skin feeling soft and supple, and aids in combating scars, acne, and wrinkles. It adds moisture and shine to dull, dry, and damaged hair, helping to repair split ends and prevent hair loss, for thick and luscious locks. Jojoba Oil There’s a reason Jojoba Oil is one of the skincare superstars in the beauty world. It contains a plethora of antioxidants, and fatty acids, to help protect and hydrate hair and skin. Its unique texture mimics the natural sebum of skin, helping to nourish and balance your skin and hair. It helps make skin silky soft, smooth, and radiant, while it helps hair look soft, shiny, and thick. Jojoba oil helps maintain volume and fullness by plumping hair strands while helping to prevent hair loss.