Naturopathy Lavender Essential Oil, Therapeutic Grade, Premium Quality Blend of Lavender Oil, 4 fl. Oz-Perfect for Aromatherapy and Relaxation
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- UPC: 640925884295
- #36 in Essential Oil Blends
- PREMIUM QUALITY AROMATHERAPY ESSENTIAL OIL: Pure Lavender Oil; Steam Distilled; Great for Aromatherapy and Relaxation. Sweet therapeutic fragrance that freshens your mind and soothes your soul. Improves mood, cures sinusitis, sore muscles, Acne, fatigue, Eczema and Insomnia.
- HIGH QUALITY GLASS BOTTLE PLUS FREE GLASS DROPPER: The Oil is shipped in high quality glass infused with a UV colored coating to protect essential oils against sunlight and degradation. It also comes with a free premium quality glass dropper for ease-of-use for just a few drops of oil at a time.
- NATURAL ESSENCE - AMAZING BENFITS OF LAVENDER OIL: Lavender Oil has a relaxing aroma properties. Also, it reduces stress & depression, eases headaches and insomnia, and is most effective for skin care.
- SAFETY WARNING: Not for internal use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant or have sensitive skin, consult your Doctor. For topical application, carefully dilute with a carrier oil.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: If you are ever unsatisfied for any reason we will replace your product or refund your money.
Ingredients: Premium Quality Lavender Oil (Blend of Lavandula angustifolia & Lavandula x Intermedia) Sourced from Bulgaria & France and Bottled in USA AMAZING BENEFITS OF LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL: Lavender Oil is known for centuries for its unmistakable aroma with calming, relaxing properties. It reduces stress, lifts depression and eases headaches and insomnia. It blends well with almost every other essential oil. Lavender oil is one of the most valuable oil for skin care and reduce the appearance of skin imperfections. Due to Lavender’s versatile properties, it is considered the must-have oil to have on hand at all times. SORE MUSCLES: Take a lavender bath with Epsom salts to soothe muscles ACNE: Lavender is one of the most valuable oils for the treatment of acne, it helps to rebalance the over-secretion of sebum, which reduces scarring. FATIGUE: Add 5 drops of Lavender oil to a hot foot bath and relax while your feet soak in it. The soles of the feet are very porous, so lavender reaches your bloodstreams very quickly. SINUSITIS: Add two drops of lavender & thyme oil to a bowl of steaming water and inhale slowly and deeply, with a towel over your head. INSOMNIA: To help to induce sleep, put 3 or 4 drops of lavender oil on your pillow. ECZEMA: Massage a few drops of lavender oil & carrier oil into dry, itchy skin. MENSTRUAL CRAMPS: Massage a few drops of Lavender oil into your lower abdomen or apply a hot compress onto the area, after sprinkling a few drops of lavender oil. Directions: Use 1 to 5 drops for Aromatherapy. Carefully dilute with Carrier oils Storage: Cool & dry place, in the bottle.