NiteBird TV LED Backlight, 9.2 Feet USB Smart Led Strip Lights Kit Works with Alexa Google Home for 24-60 Inch TV ,Sync with Music,16 Million Colors Bias Mood Lamp with Controller and APP Control
- Brand: NITEBIRD
- Manufacturer: NITEBIRD
- Item Weight: 10.2 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 5.2 x 4.57 x 0.87 inches
- Voltage: 5 Volts
- Specific Uses: Voice control
- Special Features: Voice control, 16 millions colors, App control
- Light Direction: 5050 RGB
- Power Source: USB
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Type of Bulb: LED
- Wattage: 8 watts
- Date First Available: April 13, 2020
- Voice Control: NiteBird 9.2 feet TV strip lights can be voice controlled. Free your hands, build up a smart home lighting system. Please note that our light strip is compatible with 2.4GHz network only
- APP Control: RGB bias strip light can change colors(no white light), brightness, multiple scene modes via app from anywhere.
- Music Sync: The TV backlight built-in advanced sensitive mic creates romance, relaxation, and party ambiance.
- DIY Length: Total 9.2 feet (1x 9.2 feet) long strip light is suitable for 32 to 60 inch screen.
- Easy Installation: 3M adhesive tape on the strip for a firm fit, great for TV/gaming decor.
How to Use Alexa Echo and Google Home? Step1: Connect your Echo dot with Amazon Alexa, download Gosund APP. Step2: Log in your Amazon Alexa, choose"Skill" then search"Gosund" and click "Enable" Step3: Input your account and password of Gosund Step4: After Alexa is linked to Gosund, and make sure your strip light has added in the APP, you can now control the light via Echo. How to control it with phone? Step 1: Download the Gosund APP and keep your phone connected to 2.4G WiFi (5G is not supported) Step 2: Open the App, Add Device>Lighting>Strip lights Step 3: Choose the "Other mode-AP mode" on the upper right corner Step 4: Press button for 4-5 seconds, until you find its indicator light slowly flicker Step 5: Entering your WiFi password and begin to connect How to control it with iPhone Siri? 1. Open APP, Click Tap- to-Run., then click the symbol “+” in the upper right. 2. Select your scenes and device strip light, then select the command you need. After done you can see the command you need has appeared in the interface. 3. Click “Add to Siri” in the lower right, then record your command. For example, you can say: “Open Light” 4.Now you can control the light strip via Siri. Say “Hi Siri, Open Light”, The light strip will be turned on. How to use controller to control it? You can also directly use controller to control the light strip. 1. Press the button once to turn on the light strip or change the color. 2. Press the button for more than 2 seconds and less than 6 seconds to turn off the light. 3. Press and hold for more than 6 seconds to adjust to flashing mode. Sync with Music The TV strip lights can detect all kind of music, and spectrum with light and colors adjusting automatically based on the music Brighter and Colorful DIY 16 million colors, you can choose the color suitable for TV programs. Give you a brighter and more colorful TV viewing experience. 8 Different Scenecs There are 8 different scenes that satisfy your various needs. It can also decorate your bedroom, ceiling, stairs, kitchen, porch, desk. Read more Installation Guide Read more Read more 16.4ft Smart LED Strip Light 32.8ft Smart LED Strip Light Smart Bulb 4 Pack Smart RGB Bulb 4 Pack Smart Bedside Lamp Alexa/Google Voice Control & Google Assistant Compatible ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Saturation Adjustable Adjustable Adjustable Adjustable Brightness Adjustable Adjustable Adjustable Adjustable Adjustable Timer ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Color RGB RGB Warm White RGB+W RGB+W