Niubya Portable Dog Pool, Foldable Pet Swimming Pool, Anti-Slip Collapsible Pet Bathtub, Hard Plastic Bathing Pool for Pets Dogs and Cats, 63 x 12 Inches
Size: XX-Large - 63'' x 12''
MPN: Does not apply
- Package Dimensions : 17.13 x 13.46 x 4.76 inches; 10.63 Pounds
- Date First Available : April 5, 2022
- Manufacturer : Niubya
- Simple to Use: The convenient foldable design makes it easy to open and fold, saving space for storage at home, and easy to store and carry when outdoors or traveling. The built-in drainage hole adopts a drainage design, which can be opened by pull away and is convenient for drainage. The drain cover is well sealed, so there is no need to worry about water leakage during use.
- Durable and Heavy Duty: The pet swimming pool is made of thickened material. Durable PVC material prevents puncture. The bottom is soft and elastic. The corners are well sealed and there is no leakage. We recommend placing the swimming pool on a level surface, without rocks or similar sharp objects under the swimming pool, and trimming the dogs nails before using the pool.
- Waterproof and Non-slip: With high-strength crimping wrapped edges, the dog bathing pool will not fall apart and collapse, which can provide high-quality swimming places for your pets in the garden or on the beach. In addition, the non-slip bottom of the swimming pool can prevent pets from slipping and falling when splashing around the swimming pool.
- Innovative Material Upgrade: The support of the sidewall is thick and high-strength twin-wall polypropylene sheet, it is a nice material to be used, and its so stable and durable, that built-in to support the whole pool stably. Lighter weight compared to the old style MDF fiberboard materials, and also effectively avoid the shortcomings of easy collapse.
- Wide Range of Uses and Easy to Clean: Using this foldable PVC pool, it can not only be used as a pets swimming pool and bathtub, but also be used as a toy bar, and ball pit for your dog enjoy a good and happy time in summer. It can also be used to collect all kinds of fragmentary objects. Cleanup is a snap for this pet pool! To clean, simply wipe with a soft cloth and mild soap, then rinse.