O-Cedar ProMist Max Spray Mop with 1 Extra Refill
Style Name: Spray Mop with 1 Extra Refill
- Product Dimensions: 54.5 x 0.5 x 4.4 inches
- Item Weight: 2.4 pounds
- Manufacturer: Freudenberg Household Products
- Item model number
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Is Assembly Required?: Yes
- Batteries Required: No
- Included Components: ProMist Max Microfiber Mop with attached mop head^Extra Mop Head Refill
- Super-absorbent microfiber effectively cleans with just water
- DUAL-SIDED MOP HEAD- The large, dual-sided microfiber mop head flips allowing you to clean floors fast without having to change the mop pad.
- REFILLABLE BOTTLE - Just fill bottle with water and add 2 small teaspoons of your favorite cleaning solution and you are ready to shine your floors.
- POWER OF MICROFIBER - The ProMist MAX Spray Mop uses the magic of thousands of microfibers to absorb the smallest dirt and dust particles. When switching between cleaners or preparing for storage, fill bottle with water and spray 5 times, discard remaining water
- USE WET OR DRY - Versatile microfiber pad allows you to use wet for a deeper clean to shine your floors or use dry for dusting your floors.
- ONE-TOUCH BOTTLE RELEASE - The innovative one-touch release allows you to remove the spray bottle quickly and easily. For best results, change refill every 3-6 months
- REUSABLE MOP PAD - Save money by washing your microfiber pad for repeat use. Pad is machine washable up to 100 times.
- NO BATTERIES - ProMist MAX allows you to easily control the amount of spray with our comfort grip handle and trigger without the need for costly batteries.
Style Name:Spray Mop with 1 Extra Refill Make cleaning easier! O-Cedar's double-sided microfiber spray mop delivers a better clean—not only because it saves cleaning time when compared to the leading spray mop but it removes over 99% of bacteria with just water. The ProMist MAX is a better and faster way to truly clean your floors! Removes over 99% of E. coli and Staph. aureus from pre-finished hardwood flooring and ceramic tile using tap water, as tested at a 3rd party lab.